Followers

Monday, August 29, 2011

Make it Monday DT



Hello Everyone,

Well, I  cant believe it is  Monday already, and considering I have been terrorised by an enormous, giant, flesh eating mouse, all day Sunday, I think I have come through it quite well.[Still dont know where the devil is]

Congratulations to last weeks winners, and what a fabulous selection of projects to look through, and the number of participants was amazing...thankyou..

I picked a favorite this time for the memory it gave me,and the beautiful colours.






#219 Lynn   great card Lynn.

This week we are being sponsored by the lovely [and super talented] Audrey over at



and her prize this week is this beautiful  "Branch out" stampset.






And also at Annabelle Stamps they are celebrating their 2nd Birthday in September.
Lots of yummy prizes, so do go and check out all the details at Annabelle Stamps Blog




Photobucket


Now hopefully I can continue typing as I jumped the gun a bit and posted the blinkie.I was so excited that it worked, I forgot to tell you about my card..lol...

Another gorgeous freebie from Sliekje

A cute wee hampster holding cupcakes. Added heaps of seabeads,to my cupcake icing and my carpet... papers from Docrafts Papermania,coloured with pencils.



So thats it, another MAKE IT MONDAY has started and dont forget to pop over and check out
ANNABELLE STAMPS PARTY  you dont want to miss out on the fun.

Have a great week ...and will update on that killer mouse, who has now grown to the size of a large dog...with teeth...I'm sure it has...I can hear it stomping its feet up and down the hallway....I'll never sleep you know....

Luv CHRISSYxx









28 comments:

Anita said...

This is so adorable Chrissy! Beautiful coloring and the beads looks fabulous.

Dr Sonia S V said...

Chrissy the sweetest little kitten and in pink too!

CraftinGranny said...

Love it Chrissy with that adorable image and yummy cupcakes. Love the pastel colors and the beads look like icing stickles. I swear you come up with the cutest images. That's a great sketch too, may have to try that one. Have a super week. "Love & Hugs" Carol

Shirley-anne said...

hi Chrissy . Love your pick for the week ,pretty genie . almost felt like making a wish !It is a lovely card.
Your colouring on your card is tops and super background papers helped make a great layout .
Shirley-Anne .

heidy said...

Love your Chrissy,and beautiful papers!
XXX Heidy

Sally said...

Ooohhh hope that pesky mouse has now gone.....I'm still screaming...lol
Great card especially love all those seed beads.
Have a good day
Hugs Sally xxx

Kristel said...

Woww that is a gorgeous card Chrissy! So sweet!
Hugs Kristel

Mary J said...

Love your sweet cupcake mouse card - just brilliant!

Your pick is so brilliant - puts a big smile on your face, don't it?!!

Cheryl said...

oh hope that wee mouse has gone know hun lol,or you do make me laugh which i really need right now.
Anyway hun,your card is just brilliant your detail always amazes me,just love the layout and those papers work beautifully,have a great day hun,hugs cherylxxxxx

Eskimo Frosting said...

Beautiful card. such a cute little critter with his cup cakes.

Jayne
x

chrissy xx said...

Fabulous card! LOve this little hamster eating all those cupcakes. Your ribbon is Gorgeous! and I LOve your papers.
What a mouse lol. Stomping down your hall!!! I'm sure Harry will see it off if it does! Or at least 'bark'!!!!
Chrissyxx
Snap! I thought it was you who had won the voucher lol. with there being no xx on it!

coops said...

aw gorgeous card chrissy.the image is so cute and fab details and colours ;D

xx coops xx

Lisa Jane said...

oh whata cute little Hamster ,, i love his little cheeks lol - such pretty colours . Hope you find the little mouse lol.. i know what its like as my cat brings them in.
Fabulous pick of the week ..love the funky image
Lisa x

Debbie said...

Beautiful card Chrissy....great image.
Debbie x

The Crystal Elephant said...

Super cute card, love the little Hammy and his cup cakes! xx

Lisa M said...

I could just take that card home, put it in a cage and call it a pet...it's so stinkin' cute!!!!
Beautiful colors and layout and well, you know how I feel about the image already. :D
Great POTW too..I drooled over this one as well.
Lisa xx

*Vicki* said...

Oh wow Chrissy!! Your card looks adorable hun!! Your coloring is fabulous!! TFS! :)

otomys said...

Fantastic card Chrissy. The cute image stole my heart and the background papers and colours are gorgeous!
Amelia x

Rene said...

Chrissy this is just the most adorable card ever! I love it!!!!
Rene :D

Nicola said...

Gorgeous card Chrissy, love the cupcake eating hamster - so cute!
Hope you get rid of your unwelcome house guest though, not so cute!
Love Nicola xxx

Pop's Cards said...

hi sweetie this is stunning what a super cute image and fab colours too hugs pops x

Teresa said...

Beautiful card Chrissy, so pretty.
Hope you find the mouse yuk!
hugs Terea xx

Kathlene said...

Such a sweet little hamster image Chrissy and I LOVE your card with the shiny sprinkled beads. I had to laugh about your mouse adventures. We live in the US in Arizona and Saturday night we had a giant tarantula pay a visit through my kitchen door. Luckily my dh swept him out with the broom, but I think I'd prefer a mouse anyday over a big black hairy spider. LOL TFS!

mueppi said...

Love your sweet cupcake mouse card - just brilliant!
Your colouring is fabulous!
Hugs Gisela from Germany

Kerrie said...

Beautiful card, and what wonderful papers to compliment the image.... and super fun pick of the week. Kerrie x

nnalorac said...

Lovely cute card Chrissy. Love your mouse adventure! Don't know if he did tho! Carolxx

Christina said...

Hello,

You're making things beautiful. A big compliment from me.

hugs
Christina

Tamie said...

Loving this fun, fun card and the sentiment is awesome. One yummy case of inspiration. :) Saw it on MIM. Awesome pick too this week. Happy 1st.