Followers

Monday, January 20, 2014

MAKE IT MONDAY ...ALREADY


Hello Everyone....can you believe that Monday has rolled around already..I just do not know where the weekend has gone and felt like I have accomplished nothing...but I know that I have when I read my list...

Scrapbook album and cover completed for next Saturday..
Two DT cards made...
Two posts up....and several others thing all done..but...MONDAY!!...really.

The good thing about Monday though, it's MAKE IT MONDAY TIME

Thanks to all who played last time and linked up all your fabulous creations...so many beautiful paper projects to check out..and so hard to choose a favourite..

This week we have one of your favourite sponsors with us and that is BUGABOO
and I was given this wintery image to play with...



Winters Fairy  coloured with Faber Castell pencils in blues and greys and added glitter to her trims...



Lots of cuttlebug snowflakes and pearls.....



And a very wide side view..lol..these pic's were taken on top of my washing machine as it was too windy...too sunny...or just not the right time to take them anywhere else so to me they look a bit yellow..




For my POTW I loved this beauty from Rita #210 ....



Stunning isn't it...such gorgeous colouring and those wings..[sigh]..

So thats me for today...thank so much for popping in...

Will see you tomorrow..

Luv CHRISSYxx






21 comments:

Words and Pictures said...

Sounds like you've had an extremely productive weekend... look forward to seeing all of it! And this frosty card is a complete delight to start with... I adore the little robin and those snowflakes are perfect with the sweet image.
Alison x

Sandy said...

Beautiful card, we could have done with some of that cold and snow to dampen down all the fires that are raging!!! Love the sweet image and the soft colours you have used.
Great choice for POTW, was on my short list but chose a couple of others.
Hugs,
Sandy

heidy said...

What a beautiful card Chrissy!!!
XXX Heidy

Adventures of a Crafty Traveller said...

Hi Chrissy, I love your card and the blues are beautiful. I know what you mean about Monday! Way too quick!

Have a great week

Rachael :-)

Shirley-Anne said...

hello Chrissy
Such a cool card , beautiful image and card design .
Rita's project is a stunner , great POTW.
hugs Shirley-Anne

debby4000 said...

Adorable, sweet card.
luv
Debby

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

A gorgeous card Chrissy, very snowy and frosty looking just what you need to cool yourself down! Have a fabulous week hope your ladies behave themselves! Susan x

Doreen said...

What a gorgeous image,fab design and papers.xxx

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous wintery card Chrissy. The image and colours look fab.
You've done much more than I've managed this week! I know what you mean about the week flying by!
Lorraine x

Mary J said...

What a beautiful card, Chrissy! I love the soft blues you used, the subtle bling and falling snowflakes!

Sue said...

Gorgeous cool image and colours.
Hope you have a lovely day after your busy weekend,xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Chrissy!! You are right -- that was a super fast week..!! As if I just blinked & it was over !!

Love this frosty fairy & the die cut accents are gorgeous!!
I hope that you are staying cool !!! :))

Your potw is gorgeous!! I had popped over to see Rita this week, too !! She does such fab work !! :))

Have a great week!! Hugs ! :))

Unknown said...

Love how you colored this fairy Chrissy and the beautiful snowflakes. :) Very pretty card!! Great POTW!! Hugs

Rene said...

What a pretty sparkly wonderful card!!!!
Rene :D

Carol S. said...

Pretty image and gorgeous snowflakes. Love the POTW card too. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Chrissy stunning card as always, love the image and the layout fab little card. Love Alison xxx

Annette said...

SO pretty Chrissy. Love the soft blue.
Hugs
Annette
xx

Tammy said...

Beautiful! Love everything about your card especially the perfect snowflakes!

coops said...

so gorgeous chrissy.i love the sweet bugaboo image and your icy colours are stunning ;D

x coops xx

Dora said...

beautiful!!

Pia S said...

What a sweet winter fairy - it's the first time I see it! The color scheme is perfect for a wintery feel!