Followers

Sunday, September 17, 2017

IMAGINE THAT DIGISTAMPS - MIDWAY



Hello Everyone...

Yes, it is midway with our challenge at IMAGINE THAT DIGISTAMP at the Creative Playground..and for my project I'm using one of the new releases which I was not part of this time...and this fun and cute image is called "MANATEE PAINTER"



I used my old faithful Faber Castell pencils this time with the odd marker thrown in for good measure...



I made the background with water colour paints and also on Manatee's canvas..

Found the jar and paint brushes on the net and shrunk them down and fussy cut..



Here  is the full set you get with lots of sentiments too..I used one of them..

And for a special treat...go shopping HERE and you can use this special code from me..


Thanks so much for stopping by and I will see you tomorrow..

Luv CHRISSYxx




13 comments:

Carol S. said...

I love Manatees and saw a lot of them on my 2 visits to Florida US. They are really gentle giants. So I love the image and coloured beautifully. Great background and the jar and brushes are a lovely addition. Hope you are having a lovely peaceful weekend. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx

Lisa Lynn said...

Chrissy, your card is gorgeous. Great jar and paint brushes to go with this image. Also, love your background.

aussie aNNie said...

Toooooo cute my friend, and I just LOVE your wishy washy background....well done. xxx [aNNie]

Chris said...

Cute image, fabulous L/O ...the watercoloured background and canvas look great and the jar with paintbrushes is a perfect finishing touch.
Chris
x

Janette said...

Oh Chrissy this is gorgeous Ilove it....xxx

pam said...

This is gorgeous Chrissy, love the cute image and fabulous colours.
Pam x

Alexandra MacVean said...

Awww oh so darling!!! I love it. :)

KarinsArtScrap said...

cute and so very beautiful Chrissy
Gr Karin

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Very cute card

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card Chrissy, super cute image & love your fabulous background.
Hugs
Wendy xx

Pamellia said...

Wonderful card Chrissy. The background is so beautiful, and your image is simply darling! I love the addition of the paintbrushes on the side! Fantastic! hugs :)

Kristine said...

So so CUTE Chrissy!! LOVE that watercolor bg paper you used - so perfect with this Artist Manatee :) Thanks so much! xKris

crafty-stamper said...

Great card Chrissy love the watercolour background and added jar and brushes
Carol x