Followers

Sunday, November 11, 2018

DONE THE DEER..DONE THE CHURCH..HOW ABOUT A ORANGE ONE..



Hello Everyone..

Ti's a lovely Sunday afternoon here, not due to go back to work for 4 hours so thought I would pop up a different kind of card  for Christmas and it is orange..[ sort of]..




First off, new distress Oxide inks arrived, ..so thought I had better play..but then I used the colours from my last set..


I smooshed and played with lots of water until I was happy with these colours..


Added a touch of gold leaf...placed under heavy books until dry..between paper towels of course and baking paper so they didn't stick..


Then made flowers instead..lol..

The colour change was due to different days and times of course and just could not get the photos all the same, so get your sunnies out as the sun really came out on photograph day.


I found and used my Nuvo gold mousse...yummy stuff on a brick embossed piece of  paper..


Die cut a frame of leaves...


Added a black die cut sentiment and gold fir branch die cut leaves.


Close up of leaves and flowers...


side view outside..[ another colour]..



and in the shade with sun..I did not have a good day to take photos this day..

But there you go..this card will go to someone who is partial to orange/pink Christmas..

Thank so much for stopping by, I will see you tomorrow..

Luv CHRISSYxx












10 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's beautiful Chrissy
Gr Karin

Jane said...

Rockin' those alternative festive colours Mrs 😍

crafty-stamper said...

WOW stunning card Chrissy fabulous background and love the beautiful die-cuts-brilliant card
Carol x

jimlynn said...

So beautiful and I know it shines so lovely! Great use of the oxides and a very pretty color.
Lynn

Janette said...

Beautiful Chrissy, oh I envy all those inks, have fun and enjoy the sunshine..xx

pam said...

Beautiful card Chrissy, wish I had time to play with my new inks.
Pam x

Carol S. said...

Brilliant Chrissy. Very off the wall colours but they work!! Love the dies and design. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx

pinky said...

Chrissy it's just beautiful. I love the warms colours and the gold makes a real statement!!

*Vicki* said...

Such gorgeous results with this Chrissy!! Really love your flowers and the background with the brick texture looks stunning all together!! HUGS

Pia S said...

I think you’re creating so much gorgeousness using your new stuff. This is beautiful!