Followers

Monday, November 19, 2018

FIRST CLEAR STAMP SET FOR SASAYAKI GLITTER..DT



Hello Everyone...

I'm  so excited to be here to share with you our very first clear stamp set by Naz at SASAYAKI GLITTER  and it is in the store HERE and is called " Birthday Set "..


Here is my set sent to me by Naz...


She stamped beautifully and so did the sentiment..



Then she was coloured up with markers and fussy cut out ready to go on her scene..


Ta daaa..and there she is..


She is such a cute little poppet...


The side view..

So there we go..I will stamp up the other cute image in a couple of weeks and have a play..

Thanks so much for stopping by..

Luv CHRISSYxx








9 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

So cute and love the fun card

Janette said...

Oh this is beautiful Chrissy, nice to see Naz do some stamps too...xx

Chris said...

Such a cute set of stamps Chrissy...love the scene you've created for this little sweetie, a beautiful card. Looking forward to seeing what you make for the other stamp!
Chris
x

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous card Chrissy and beautiful stampset
Gr Karin

*Vicki* said...

Really GORGEOUS design Chrissy!! I just love this sweet little girl dressed up as a bee along with your honey comb details, it looks incredible!! Thanks for sharing! HUGS

crafty-stamper said...

I so love this Chrissy cute image and great scene you created
Carol x

Sarah said...

I love this Chrissy, you always manage to do such an amazing job of theming your projects xx

Lisa Lynn said...

Chrissy, that card is gorgeous. Love your scene and the details. That's a great stamp.

Pia S said...

The sweetest card, true Chrissy style, with something extending over the edge, which I totally forget about most of the time, for the rest I don’t dare, lol.