Followers

Wednesday, November 21, 2018

SHARING SYMPATHY CARDS..



Hello Everyone..

Going to share my next set of Sympathy cards that I made using white embossing and " Loose Water colouring "..

I know!!..I'm picking up all these new words for techniques and really enjoying myself.." Loose Water colouring "..that's new....I did have a few misses as well as a few hits...but I had to change paper in the middle of my run and things started to go wrong..but live and learn..


Card One..I like this one..the colours are soft and the colouring technique is loose, which mans I can go over the lines and no one will care..



Card Two... went all brave and went over the lines a bit more..just very reasonable water paints..nothing special and used Canson water colour paper..

Card Three..I love the blue and peach together, although it was orange I used...it dries back very soft..

Then things went a bit awry..

I ran out paper and had to use Reeves water colour paper which is a bit creamy, and.....


Card Four...EEK...the colours changed so much and the more water I put down the worse things got..

I may have tweaked this a bit much, but no not really, it is bright.


Card Five...Then this one, I don't mind this one too much and I made the purple mixing red and blue..I was going for lavender, but made grape.


Card Six...Mmmm..jury still out on this one..but I like the stamp.

So there you go..the good, the bad, and the ugly..lol...a bit harsh Chrissy[ stop it]

See you tomorrow and thanks so much for stopping by..

Luv CHRISSYxx












10 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Chrissy, those are wonderful designs for a sad occasion. Love the colors ad designs. You are too harsh on yourself.

aussie aNNie said...

Beautifully designed and coloured cards.x

Janette said...

I love them Chrissy, as for the last one, I think its a favourite to be honest, those flowers are simply beautiful..xx

pinky said...

You are game for anything Chrissy and I think you've made 6 beautiful cards!

KarinsArtScrap said...

these are beautiful Chrissy.

Gr Karin

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful sympathy cards Chrissy love your loose watercolouring and outside the lines is good lol.The colours may have changed but still beautiful and love the poppy one
Carol x

Carol S. said...

Chrissy, these are all beautiful designs. Love the soft flow of paint. The poppies are my fave! Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx

pam said...

Fantastic cards you have created Chrissy, love this beautiful image.
Pam x

Pia S said...

It’s awesome to see how the same stamp can be used for cards turning out so different. I think my favorite card is number five, love the colors, but to be honest, they’re all so beautiful.

*Vicki* said...

Wow, you are really doing an awesome job with your sets of cards!! I love your beautiful watercolor here Chrissy! That's the thing about watercolor, you can never seem to mess it up too much!! :) Thanks for sharing! HUGS