Pages

Tuesday, August 18, 2026

PINK AND TEAL

 Hello everyone,

WOW, what a busy time in my part of the woods, kids, dogs, travel, chaos, flight details change, flight diverts, then they forgot someone !!! not me though.. I was at home doing the hard stuff, but it all worked out, the family had a wonderful 50th birthday down south, home now safe and sound and I'm back in my room and so happy...and have them all tonight for a 4 course dinner..

Today I'm sharing and pink  and teal card mainly to share the leftover bit which ended up in a DT project and showing that tomorrow, so thought I better get this posted so you can see where I was going or came from....confused?...me too..


so these are my papers, they are beautiful from Temu ( sorry )..




I made a card base and papered them up
 then out came a blast from the past, 
my Friskars border punch, my favourite..


I cut a few of them as the papers - panels were a little small 
and the the teal just bought an edge which looked better..


then on the inside a vellum envelope which is not glued together just 
glued inside the card with a panel inside that covers the glue..


added white lace on the edges 


and on the front with a gold sentiment..


an oval to write on..


wide open


and a tag with a doily on it..


then added butterflies inside the envelope..


and back to the beginning..




And now sharing this..it was a sheet of card that when I was doing another project and stamping all over the place I ended up with over stamping and test stamping with many stamps..
Well, I couldn't throw it away..so come back tomorrow and I'll show you what I did..

Thank you so much for stopping by..
See you tomorrow..

luv CHRISSYxx




 



8 comments:

  1. You've been a busy girl. Love your romantic project and I'm curious what you will show us tomorrow....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, such lovely papers, pretty border and lace on the outside, The vellum envelope on the inside is a neat touch as is the gold for the sentiment :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow this is gorgeous also the papers you have used Chrissy.......gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, inside and out, so pretty and feminine with those lovely floral papers and the beautiful lace, love the addition of the teal borders. I have drawer full of neglected border punches- and this is one of them!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE this color combination. Another beautiful creation!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seeing how your teal borders, lace accents, and floral papers work together, I enjoy the romantic feel of your design, the charming vellum envelope, and the thoughtful details that make your card so pretty inside and out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely papers and a SUPER lovely project!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh it is so so pretty Chrissy. Loving those papers and love how you added the vellum envelope!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, hope you enjoyed your visit...and thank you so much for any comment you may leave..
Luv CHRISSYxx