Hello everyone,
It is Friday here while I'm writing this morning, Holly and I had a huge sleep in and I was so surprised that I didn't here anything and so surprised holly didn't bite my face to go out, too cold and frosty I reckon and the undesirables were not home so no noisy screaming kids to deal with..lol..grumpy old lady.
So I'm back to share yet another folio and I used up lots of scrap on this one and had a wonderful time making it.
There are 26 photos, and I know because I numbered them when editing so I would not loose my way.
for my pages I have fallen in love with this stuff..
off white, very large in size, thick, strong and cheap from KMart
all fold and glue together..with the hinges technique..
Tim coming out to play..
and my giant wall display butterflies..
throwing in some Kaiser kraft 12x12, love these..( scraps )
pages all covered
Leftover circles turned into pockets
see..
a photo mat frame that I over inked!!!
I used lace too and the photos are form the internet
or Temu I cant remember.
Negative frame, I'll save that..
Negative numbers, but crooked, so will try better..
Tray full of stuff all ready to go...
I also used heaps of ephemeras I have made through the months.
my top hat die with sun glasses as I couldn't find my goggles die..
there's my negative and I kept it straight..
The end..
That used up a lot of scraps and a few new sheets for bigger stuff,,
thank you so much for stopping by..
she finely found the winter sun..
luv CHRISSYxx




























10 comments:
wow gorgeous Chrissy what a fantastic job...........gr karin
Wow, such an amazing project Chrissy. Love your use of all those ephemeras. Also love the photo of Holly enjoying the sun.
Amazing Chrissy do love all you manage to cram into your crafts, so gorgeous. Also nice to see miss Holly sat there looking all serene, such a lovely girl. Xxx
Sometimes it's so good to have a lie in, all warm and cosy and snuggled up with your cat, hope you feel properly refreshed for it!
Gorgeous work as usual, your projects always make me feel I want to touch them, feel the texture and open all those little pockets to discover their hidden secrets. Glad the sun appeared for Holly, she deserved a little reward for not biting your face!!!
xx
xx
Wonderful work Chrissy and that large butterfly is gorgeous.
O wow your folio is amazing! I really enjoyed looking at all your photos. There's so much to look at on each of your created pages. Your creativity is boundless - Michelle x
Turning so many scraps into a full folio gives the project incredible texture and interest, and the mix of oversized butterflies, lace, pockets and ephemera makes each page feel like a little discovery.
Our cats always go straight for the sun too, even in the summer :)
Fantastic folio. Those papers are so pretty. I like how you used the circles for pockets, and using the numbers. Neat vintage photo's too! The big butterfly is perfect for the cover!
Wow so many photos to pack in and then embellish! This is a truly amazing folio Chrissy. Love your little tray of ready to go ephemera!!
Another awesome project! Love all the vintage goodies you've incorporated in it. And a nice photo of Holly soaking up the sun, too.
Post a Comment