Hello everyone,
You guessed it, it is Wednesday and time for another challenge over at Little Red Wagon and our lovely Kate is hostess with another Billy Joel themed style challenge...We Didn't Start the Fire, candles, or even History/timeline..whatever you want to make with a theme of fire...
I went with candles..
and I die cut a few layer to glued together
to give the candles some dimension
added the dripping wax and using markers I coloured the wick..
then die cut Honey Bee Stamps pinecones and leaves
used plaid papers on my base and an oval inside for writing on..
dimension tape for some lift..
and started putting the card together..
No spatter
with spatter
it does make a difference especially in real life..
so do come and join us with your fire projects
Thank you all so much for stopping by..
Luv CHRISSYxx









13 comments:
I absolutely love splatters and this beautiful card proves why. Gorgeous card, Chrissy!
Fabulous card, Chrissy! The splatter is the perfect touch!
this is a gorgeous card Chrissy..........gr karin
Stunning card with the beautiful candles. The splatters really do make a difference!
Fabulous Christmas card Chrissy.
Fabulous Christmas card Chrissy, love the beautiful papers, candles and die-cuts-love all the splatters too.
Carol x
It's gorgeous Chrissy, love your layered die cuts and the lovely background papers, a beautiful design- inside and out.
xx
Gorgeous card, Chrissy! I'm just loving all those layers - and the splatters too!
Love all the layers to your candles Chrissy. You have put this card together so so beautifully and great take on the theme.
Lovely arrangement, love the drippy candles with your pinecone and branches, perfect paper for the background too!
Awesome christmas card, Chrissie. Everything fits so nice together.
Imke ~MY CRAFTY PLACE
Yep! The spatters do make a difference, who knew? Absolutely love this card Chrissy. x
Wowsa! The texture here is just magnificent!!! Another gorgeous project, Chrissy!
Post a Comment