Hello everyone,
Today is Little Red Wagon day and our JanR is hostess this week and her theme is ..
HAYLOFT- anything to do with the farm, animals, fields, and barns etc..
Well, what fun did I have..
I've had this barn and haystacks in my pictures file
for ages and today it had an airing..
printed and coloured then fussy cut out.
I die cut this cute tractor with trailer and sponged colour on it..
made a back ground, very simple
added a fence and a haystack..
and the rest just followed..love the little pig with googly eyes..
added a gold embossed Happy birthday above the barn door,
and I was done..
So there you go,
do come and join in with us HERE
and have fun..
Thank you so much for stopping by..
I'll see you soon..
Luv CHRISSYxx







I want to live on that farm with that cute piglet with his googly eyes!
ReplyDeleteYou made a gorgeous card Chrissy!
This is so adorable, great design and coloring ♥
ReplyDeleteo what cute and very beautiful scenery Chrissy.........gr karin
ReplyDeleteA cute farmyard scene- straight out of a picture book with the iconic red barn, tractor and cute piggy, love it!
ReplyDeletexx
As always Chrissy you make everything look so real and such a happy place to be, that piggy is the cutest ever, can't enjoy a bacon butty now I don't think :)) xxx
ReplyDeleteSuch a fantastic farm scene, Chrissy! Gotta love those googly eyes!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fabulous scene, Chrissy! And all that fussy cutting... Wow!! I love the way you added the sentiment, too. Such a fun idea!!
ReplyDeleteSuch a cute and fun farm scene, like the tractor with it's wagon and the haystack, cool touch with the barb wire. The pig is too cute :)
ReplyDeleteStorybook time!! I love when you make these cute scenes Chrissy. So gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteDelightful farmyard scene — the barn, tractor, haystacks, and that googly‑eyed pig come together in such a fun, storybook way. The gold‑embossed sentiment above the barn door is a clever touch that finishes the scene beautifully.
ReplyDeleteWhen I saw the theme I wondered what you'd do and I have to say I'm impressed. This is just adorable, Chrissy! Love that little piggy, too.
ReplyDeleteOh, my goodness, I never made it over here last week. This is absolutely perfect little farm scene!
ReplyDelete