Hello everyone,
I have a couple of thank you /thanks cards to share using cardstock, papers and dies..
I LOVE Honey Bee Stamps Die sets and the perfect
guide sheet inside that even I can follow..
and they end up ( not straight because of me ) . but just beautiful..
I also added some ink in the eye of the flower and around the edges
and I used up all theses smaller papers from Paper Rose
layered stripes and stripes
and one flower just sat there like it was made for it!
added a simple die cut thanks
changed up the colours a bit...
and used up scraps..
and made three...
So there we go..
Thank you so much for stopping by..
Luv CHRISSYxx
Just us Girls ( Die cut week - thanks )
Beautiful Blossoms ( Anything goes optional mood board )
Classic Design ( Use die cuts )





.jpg)



13 comments:
gorgeous flowers and you have made very beautiful cards with it Chrissy..............gr karin
Very pretty cards Chrissy. Love the different layouts and that gorgeous striped paper.
So pretty, love the flower, they are gorgeous Chrissy and the papers looks so right with them too. Gorgeous Thankyou cards. xx
Lovely trio of thank‑you cards — the Honey Bee die‑cut flowers look gorgeous layered over the striped papers, and the added ink shading gives them extra depth. A wonderful use of scraps with a polished finish.
They are all gorgeous, Chrissy! The same and yet so different!
Beautiful cards, love the designs and fabulous die-cut Iris flowers.
Carol x
Lovely variations on the design Chrissy, the die cut flowers are beautiful, a great way to say thank you.
xx
They are all so lovely, Wonderful ink blending. Your papers go sp perfect with your flowers and I love how you have layered them.
WOW! WOW! I love your perfect designs and the depth of colors you chose! Those layers, too..! WOWZERS! Thank you for joining the Beautiful Blossoms monthly challenge! We look forward to seeing more of your beautifully created submissions in the future! ~ Amanda
Awesome cards it’s always nice to use up scraps! Love this thank you card. Thanks for joining in at JUGS
Simply stunning cards Chrissy. Gorgeous colours, love the layers and great layouts. Thanks so much for sharing your thank you cards with us at JUGS.
Wonderful use of dies and I really love the color schemes you chose! Thank you for joining us at Beautiful Blossoms Challenge!
Beautiful same but different cards. Love your designs and color choices.
Post a Comment