Followers

Friday, August 21, 2026

FOUND THEM...

 Hello everyone,

Remember back in the day we had shops that sold cute paper pads and we bought them all and stashed them away never giving them a second thought, and after a long time we would clean a section of out craft room and LOOK!!


Rosies studio were sold at our "The Warehouse " store


and only this much..


so I felt a little travel booklet was in store..


and used every scrap I could and started that off by cutting the red white and blue strips off
to trim down to use many times.


Photo bomb, she's always lurking there somewhere.


I used my stripes to edge pockets..


filled with old postcards and paper scraps and tickets.


see..


used my dies and cut up some travel embellishments.


added TH suitcasesand numbers


lots of stamp from all over the world


an oval inside to write on and a panel for a couple of photos..
I didn't need to touch them as this is how they came about.

so there you go, a blast from the past and a lot of fun..

thank you so much for stopping by, see you soon..

luv CHRISSYxx




10 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

this looks fantastic Chrissy...........gr karin

Margreet said...

Gorgeous blast of the past. Love it!

Lisa said...

Enjoying your fun travel booklet made from rediscovered papers, I like how you used every scrap to build pockets, trims, and embellishments, creating a nostalgic and lively project full of personality and charm.

I have been on a mission this year to use up paper pads. I feel I hoarded far too many over the years and this is giving me inspiration to use up more.

Chris said...

What a great find Chrissy, love what you made with those long- lost fabulous papers. I do miss the days when there were loads of craft shops that you could just pop into and browse, you never knew what you might find, it's definitely not as fun buying stuff online.
xx

Lynne said...

Brilliant work Chrissy! I have way too much patterned paper and it hardly ever seems to go down. Must make more of an effort.

chrissy xx said...

Just GOrgeous! So much detail Chrissy. So many brilliant embellishments too.
Chrissyxx
There was something magical about going round crafts shops and oh! the joy it brought! Just memories now.........

Paperesse said...

What an awesome project! And a fantastic way to use up that paper pad.

pinky said...

I get distracted so much when looking for a certain thing and come across something else entirely lol. Like living in your own treasure box!! I love these papers and love what you made with them Chrissy. Brilliant project!

Conniecrafter said...

It always feels good to use those things we have long forgotten about. They look terrific, great use of it all Wonderful travel project!

Brenda said...

See, you knew you were going to need that paper pad, right? Gorgeous creation with so much lovely stuff to look through. Good to see at least part of Holly, she makes me laugh!