Hello everyone,
Wednesday which means???? Little Red Wagon time of course and sharing that funny back I made from yesterdays post..
Our Imke is hostess this week and she wants to see quotes..
So I went literal with a quote from George Bernard Shaw..
This is what I was left with and couldn't throw away..
and added a circle die cut to write on and the quote on other side for the lad..
" Life isn't about finding yourself "
Life is about creating yourself "
The front of the card also has leftovers like the kraft circles and the the pocket.
it was an ATC which I made too small so added another card onto which
a book type pocket..
then I stuffed as much as I could inside...tags, bingo panel, and tiny tag..
too big tags on back pocket..
and that was it..
I always use up as many leftover and odd cuts I can..
So do come and join us HERE
Thank you so much for stopping by..
I'll catch up soon..
luv CHRISSYxx








11 comments:
You find a use for everything Chrissy- such imagination! another fabulous project with a very inspiring quote!
xx
Great use of the leftovers Chrissy. Love it!
Well, that's a wonderful use of your amazing leftovers! Fantastic vintage card, Chrissy!
This is such a wonderful, creative make. I love the inky stamped background. There would have been a day I would have trashed my stamp off papers, now I think they are a thing of beautify.
You always do a fabulous job with your odd cuts, and leftovers, perfectly put together, love the tags!
this looks great and great job you did Chrissy.....gr karin
Appreciating how you turned leftover pieces into a creative and meaningful project, I enjoy the inspiring quote, the clever pockets and tags, and the way your inventive layering brings everything together beautifully.
This is so cool, Chrissy! Awesome quote too!
Fantastic use of all the scraps - like all the layers. And great use of the Quote.
Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE
Great quote and awesome project!!!
That is a very cool project Chrissy and the two quotes are brilliant! You are just amazing at putting stash together so perfectly!!
Post a Comment