Followers

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

I MADE IT!!!!

WHOOHOO!!! everyone, hello, hello, I made......100 followers.

Thought it would never happen 10 months ago, but I got here...thankyou all so much.

You have helped build my confidence, self esteem, and given me so much inspiration, I'm so grateful.

16 more sleeps till my birthday and definately a CANDY.......

Two more cards, now that I have stopped swinging on the light fittings, pretty simple cards, and different for me.

I had no idea what I was going to do when I started, but I wanted to enter a challenge at  Fussy and Fancy challenge because I only had to use a zip or a feather...I went with zip.. as I had this cool tape that I purchased not long ago and wanted to use it. The card just built itself {dont know where I was }and I added this cute image from 'Dora' coloured it in and then sat and looked at it...Then the sentiment popped into my head, and I put bows on the top of the 'presents'. Different!!

The next one was a sketch at Challenge card patterns

This one was a goody, I followed it much easier...


Another simple wee card, but it felt right. It is for a lady who passes by my house, and if it is drizzling, pouring, or just plain raining, she scoops my junk mail out and brings it to my door..bless her..She never stays,  never a bother, she just does it. So I made this for her as she did tell me once that she loves 'Bambis'
The sentiment says' It's the little things' and the bottom one says ' thank you from the bottom of my heart'

Thats a sentiment I could have enlarged to send to all of you......

Thanks for stopping by,

Luv CHRISSYxx

15 comments:

Katie said...

Congrats Chrissy! Pretty cards :)

Marilyn said...

Both cards are fantastic Chrissy & that is so thoughtful of you to give one to your 'mail lady'.
Congrats on the 100 followers... a milestone I haven't reached yet. Also congrats on the upcoming birthday!

heidy said...

Hi Chrissy,congrats!
And That zipper is amazing !
Both cards are gorgeous!
Hugs Heidy

Lisa said...

Hi Chrissy, Gorgeous cards! I love the zipper. Congrats on your 100 followers :-)

Lisa x

cheryl said...

oh hun,2 great cards just love that zipper,bless your heart for following my blog and your comment too hun,have a great day hugs cheryl xxxxx

Carol Hurlock said...

Chrissy both your cards are fabulous, but I am so intrigued by the zipper one. That zipper makes for an interesting embellishment. I think you may start a new trend girl!!! Very clever and creative.

Bear Hugs,
Carol :O}

Vicky said...

Hi sweetie big congrats on reaching 100 followers hun it makes you feel so good doesn't it. I wouldn't be where I am now without all my lovely followers, well I see them as friends now.
Anyway onto your gorgeous card the zipper on eis awesome it brought such a big smile to my face, its cool hun. Loving the 2nd one too I love the layout & the image is gorgeous I'm sure she will absolutely adore this card hun.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your followers Chrissy! Fab cards, love the zip and sweet images!
Helen x

Susie Sugar said...

Great cards I love that zippy one so much
Hugs Susie Sugar xx

Vicky said...

Congrats on your 100 followers hun...and your cards are fantastic!..that zip is fabulous sweetie :o)

hugs Vicky xx

Deb said...

Both beautiful cards, so nice to let your neighbour know she is appreciated! congrats on getting to 100 followers!
Happy Crafting, Debxx

Sassy Scrapper said...

Lovely cards my friend. Congratulations on your 100 followers! I remember hanging from the fixtures when I had 5 lol. Great job
Hugs Bonnie

Unknown said...

Hey Chrissy, congrats on your 100 followers, that if fantabulous :) and your cards are so pretty ... love THAT zip, how creative :) So happy to see you enjoyed the stamps :) Hugs xx

gobeagirl said...

Congrats on the subbies. How exciting. I am at 92 and counting. I didn't want to do a candy until afterwards as I wanted people to subscribe for liking my blog not the candy. I am like you though. I am still amazed that I have over 5 people on my blog. Anyway, I just wanted to say Hi and congratulate you. great cards as always. Hugs, Lisa

~amy~ said...

yahoo for your now 106 followers:) Both of your cards are super!!! Thanks for playing with us at Card Patterns!