Followers

Monday, May 16, 2011

Icing on the cake...DT

Hello...Hello...Everyone..

Welcome back to another Make it Monday and are we all glad to be here...Whew...Blogger nearly had to take care of my medical bills if it lasted much longer......but we are all back safe and sound...lol..

Another week gone by...and even with the drama in the middle...you all pumped out some gorgeous projects.

Congratulations to the winners last week...great stuff....very well done.

Onto this week and we have another wonderful sponser, Mad for Markers


And the fabulous prize is...............


An amazing book on colouring hair and skin.......now that is what I need...I'm such a one colour face girl, with a bit of pink on the cheeks.
This book has pages [A6] size with the faces shownon the cover...printed inside...on each page one is coloured and tells what marker were used and the other is black/white...free for you to colour/practise on!

They are printed on Xpress It blending card and will be available to purchase through the webstore by this Friday...they cost $5.
Coming soon is a sequel on colouring...people [clothes]

A great prize.. and to be eligible just keep commenting on other entrants projects..mention that you saw their work on Make it Monday and everytime you comment...the more chances you have of winning this book.

For my card this week...I just had to use this fabulous Meljen designs image, which was one of the images I chose, after winning a place in the top five.


Does'nt that icing look yummy...strawberry icing on top of chocolate cake...mmmm.....

Papers are from MME, ribbon is actually brown, but looks black, tiny orchid flowers from my stash,and a freebie sentiment, coloured with pencils. Now for the icing I used, Dimensional fabric paint...called Rose Pearl. I've had this stuff in the cupboard forever, and it seemed perfect for lush.. thick.. icing.

Ok...now that your mouths are watering....pop over to the other DT's and see what delicious cards they have come up with this week, over at Make it Monday



See you all through the week, and hope you have a wonderful one...

Luv CHRISSYxx

27 comments:

Michelle said...

Hi Chrissy

Wow, that icing looks good enough to eat!! Love the way it shimmers.

Gorgeous card!

Michelle :-)

Kerrie said...

Oh my my mouth is watering, look so yummy, I just want to eat it... great card, and wonderful icing!

Crystal said...

AWWW I just love this image, its soooo cute and sooo fun!! I LOVE the way you did the icing looks fabulous and I want some :))))) Fantastic creation, thanks for the info on the book!!

Shirley-Anne said...

Delicious ! Great colouring and decorating of cake . Love it Chrissie

Sassy Scrapper said...

Hello my dear. Boy that cake does look yummy enough to gobble up. Fantastic job with the icing. This image is so cute. Congratulations on winning Top 5 that's awesome. Whoop Whoop!!!!
Have a great day
Hugs Bonnie

Kasey ~ in Oz said...

Now that looks good enough to eat! just stopped by to comment on your card, which is incredible by the way, before I go raid the fridge! I'm inspired to craft but have gone in search of cake! LOL Cheers, Kasey ~ in Oz

Lisa said...

Hi Chrissy, Gorgeous card! Such a sweet image and the cake certainly does look yummy :-)

Lisa x

Mary J said...

YUM!!! Such a great card Chrissy! Beautiful colouring and what a clever way to use that ribbon - pure genius!

cheryl said...

oh this is brilliant hun gosh that icing is so effective looks good enough to eat just brilliant hun hugs cherylxxxxx

Dobra said...

Wow this is beautiful work done
I'm delighted with it
very sweet stamp

pinky said...

It looks yummy Chrissy but I need bigger photos or better glasses lol. Thats a great prize up for grabs but wanted to ask how do you know who has commented and who hasn't?
Pinky

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so gorgeous and love the icing.
luv
Debby

Pop's Cards said...

HI sweetie, this is gorgeous i love the image and the colours are fab hugs pops x x x

heidy said...

Wow Chrissy,that cake looks great enough to eat
Yummy card!
Hugs Heidy

Kerri said...

This is so adorable, Chrissy! That icing looks so gooey and real~YUM!!!

pinky said...

Email never arrived Chrissy:(

Deb said...

Gorgeous card, love the image you used, very cute!
Happy Crafting, Debxx

Marlies said...

A gorgeous card! I love the image and the way you made the icing!
hugs, Marlies

Cazza said...

Mmmmm Chrissy that cake looks yummmyyy!! Fab card hon, love the colour combo :o)
Hugs,
Cazza
xxx

Anonymous said...

Wow, fabulous Chrissy, love the icing and yummy image!
Helen x

Vicky said...

Hi my sweet friend how are you hun I've sooooo missed your blog & your creations I really have you always make me smile.
This is one 'eck of a gorgeous card I am drooling over that cake WOW it looks scrummilicious hun, fab icing. Congrats on your top 5 you soooo deserve it hun your cards are fantastic.
Thank you soooo much for your lovely comments on my blog sweetie. Loves ya loads hun mmwah.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Debbie said...

Hi Chrissy, what a gorgeous card, love the image and the icing looks great.
Debbie x

Lisa Jane said...

oh wow my mouth is watering lol.. that cake is good enought to eat ..i love it ..
Lisa x

coops said...

gorgeous card chrissy.the image is fab and the scrummy icing looks good enough to eat.fabulous colours and design too :D

xx coops xx

Sarah-Jane said...

What a yummy looking card, I love it! xx

XxJULESxX said...

wow gorgeous card!!!! that cake looks fab!!

Vicki Fraser said...

Wonderful icing - looks totally edible!