Followers

Saturday, June 4, 2011

So Cute

Hi! everyone,

Have a card to share, not one of my commisioned ones either...I've been playing instead..ooo..I will get myself in trouble if I dont pick up the pace..lol..

This card is for a challenge at Creative Inspirations and they want cute animals.....



Now that is cute....Image from Digis with attitude, called Tabitha & toby.

Papers are from my animals box, dont know from where, just a packet from the store, but they are really neat. Striped brads, the butterfly is actually rubber...It came in a jungle type animal collection that the g/sons had from the $2 shop. You can get fish and all sorts, and a dangley plastic vine.


Side view, so you can see I did the inside too.
Coloured with pencils, beautiful to colour, and I used the image with the black stripes already on there, I tried the other image, but got all shirty because it smudged, so I binned it, and printed this version, much easier.

Thanks for stopping by, will be back soon.

Luv CHRISSYxx

16 comments:

Julie said...

Brilliant card,amazing dimention from your shading and those brads!!!!!! Love them! Happy crafting,Julie x

Vicky said...

Hi sweetie this is soooooooo gorgeous the image is super cute & you've coloured them beautifully its a fantastic card hun.
Hope you have a fabby weekend hun.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Lisa Jane said...

aww what a cute little pair
Lisa x

Jackie Thomas said...

hi Chrissy, this is too cute for words. Beautiful creation.
Hugs Jackie

Dianne said...

Chrissy this card is soooo cute! Love it.

Hugs,
Dianne
http://mypaperhugs.blogspot.com/

Debbie said...

Hi Chrissy, I love this card. Your image is so cute and I love the papers.

Hugs Debbie x

heidy said...

Oh Chrissy,this is so cute!
Hugs Heidy

Dora said...

This is so cute Chrissy, love your butterfly xxx.. PS did you get my email?

Eskimo Frosting said...

oh how cute. Love those little Tigers.

Jayne
X

Anonymous said...

What a cutie couple :) love the action :)

hugs
yenni

coops said...

aw gorgeous card chrissy,the image is so sweet and i love the stunning papers and colours :D

xx coops xx

Cheryl said...

So sweet,love the image and all the beautiful detail!!!
Hugs xx

Molecraft said...

Adorable image Chrissy, love it!
Helen x

gobeagirl said...

Hi Chrissy, you sure have been buys. I love these two and I really love how you used your awesome papers with it. This is just adorable. I am glad you were playing. It turned out so fab! Hugs, Lisa

Cazza said...

This is soooooo cute Chrissy, what a brilliant image and fab DP's too, they go perfectly!
Hugs,
Cazza
xxx

Katy said...

Such a cute pair! And perfect coordinating papers. A stunning creation. thanks for sharing at Creative Inspiratons Wednesday Challenge, we hope to see you again soon! Hugs. Katy. xxx