Followers

Friday, September 2, 2011

New Release DT- Stampfairy

Hello Everyone,

I my have sounded harsh at my son in law the other day...but....it worked.
I went round and ran him a bath with oils and such...did not supervise, thats asking a bit much.....but while he was in there, stripped the bed,washed it all, re-made, clean clothes out, and we sat out in the sun having a coffee and chatted, and by the time I left, he was a different person. My daughter came home from work, and he had made homemade burgers for tea.
He is still off work...till next week, and he rang this afternoon, to tell me that he felt so much better moving around and not sleeping the day away, and then not sleeping at night.
He also now drinks lemon juice...with honey in it...not straight...but at least he is on the mend.



So that is another drama over....now onto business of the day.


NEW RELEASE......more cute spooky stuff


Are these not CUTE!!! This is Barry and I was able to play with Barry in ghost costume.


Awww...he is so cute....and you get the 'BOO' freebie.

I have coloured with pencils, and used these wicked papers from Activity Village  and used last weeks freebie from Stamp Fairy ...the clouds and moon with bats.

The sentiment disc came from Docrafts and was a freebie.

To pick up your sweet Barry images go HERE  and start making your cards and then you can enter them in Stamp Fairys  challenges.

I think that covers everything.....have a great Friday, and will catch you over the weekend.

Luv CHRISSYxx



23 comments:

cheryl said...

cor you could,come over here hun and run me a bath would love a coffee too and a chat,how great are you glad he feels better.
As for your card hun its just brilliant,the colors are lush and your detail is just amazing,your cards always stand out beautifully hun,love hugs cherylxxx

Gerda said...

Cute card, love the font you used!

Jane said...

Running a bath for your son-in-law!!! Whatever next? I just love Barry the Ghost (what a cool dude) & thanks for the link to the Activity Village!! Great card xx ps. thanks for the beetroot tips...going to leave mine longer ...

Christina said...

That is really a stunning card again Chrissy!
Looks so great!
Hugs Kristel

heidy said...

Wow Chrissy ,he's so cute,
XXXHeidy

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Chrissy, The image is sweet,to sweet to be scary, I like the papers too.
Kevin xx

Debbie said...

Stunning card Chrissy....love the adorable image...so cute.
Debbie x

DesignerDiva said...

I love this card Chrissy its sooooo sweet, fab paper choice to go with the image too and great LO.
Love to read your posts, you're very funny!!

Hugs Laurie xx

Lynda said...

Oh Wow Chrissy this is fabulous and cute too!

Love Lynda xxx

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

CUTE as can be!

Deanne :)

Anonymous said...

AWW!! Now how stinkin' CUTE is that?!!! LOVE the little critter here and your fun colors! :)

Diane's Card Designs said...

Lovely card Chrissy. Such a sweet image and love the backing paper and all the detail.
Diane xx

Teresa - My Crafty Heart said...

Wow Chrissy, Love that image and the "Boo!" it looks really good in orange and Barry is so beautifully coloured - fab card! Hugs, Teresa x

coops said...

fantastic spooky ghost chrissy.i love the fab image and great colours and design.
so pleased you kicked you son in laws butt.i think men are far worse if you mard them.i`m with you, they need the hard treatment ;D

xx coops xx

Lisa Jane said...

oh lol Chrissy - you sound like the best kind of nurse !
LOve that cute image . made me chuckle
Lisa x

pinky said...

I can see the wrath of Chrissy worked lol. Can you come over here and sort my lot out?? Love your card, he is a little cutie.

Unknown said...

that is so cute!!i am hosting a giveaway! a flower ring hand made by SSCD+ $20 gift certificate to Sweet Spot Card Shop :) Please check out my blog for the interview+giveaway!xo

Lou said...

Hi! what a great card Chrissy,really lovely design too!
thanks for all of your lovely comments,i have a little candy on my blog.
take care,hugs Lou.xx

Unknown said...

Awww how cute, this is stunning Chrissy, he he I love this image of Barry. Well done on taking care of your son in law like that :) Sometimes it's best to be like that to be kind. Hugs xxx

Céline said...

so gorgeous card Chrissy! love your layout!
hugs
céline

Larissa said...

Fabulous chrissy! Love the spider web.

Hugs,
Larissa

Chris (catt871) said...

cute cute cute! I love everything about this card, the papers, the layout, and of course Barry!!!!

Jackie Randolph said...

Oh my GOODNESS, could this be any cuter!! Love how you used so many of the different images with this sweet card!! One Fabby card my dear!!