Followers

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Friends

Hello Everyone,

For me it is Sunday night...I'm tired, dirty, stiff and.. nearly sore!!
I started Saturday morning at 'My lady's house and did her gardens for her...not too hard...and planted new magonias for her, then came home and attacked mine....



This was a tree......



The pile grew, and Harry was quite content to sit and watch it grow... but most of it has gone now , hopefully my kids will take the rest to the dump, because...TODAY..I went to their house and worked all day digging out overgrown plants, putting new weed matt down..filling buckets with stones and walking them around the front to finish off stone gardens that needed attention and finishing.

So now just a trip to the dump [tip] and then we are all ready for the summer.

I was so busy this weekend, I didnt even make a card....but this one I finished off Friday night.


For a challenge at Creative inspirations  and they are looking for 'Friendship'

This is one of the images I found on my computer, sorry not sure where from, but thought they were quite cute.

Coloured with pencils and added glitter to her socks and sweater.
The sentment was from my 'Autograph book' from my schools days, and my brother wrote this in my book, so I copied it onto the computer and printed it out.



Flowers from prima and  papers from my stash.


Right...I'm off...so tired now and my bath is full...hot..with lots of bubbles, so off for a soak, as I have work tomorrow and cannot go in to clients hobbling with stiff muscles..they would all be offering me their walkers..lol..

Catch you all tomorrow....thank you all, for your lovely comments...and welcome to my new follower, thank you so much for joining me.


Luv CHRISSYxx


18 comments:

Vicky said...

OMW....I'm not surprised you are so tired Chrissy...I'm feeling tired just reading it...lol...!
Fabulous card as always hun....and that setiment is so beautiful too....

I'm sitting here on a Sunday morning watching the rugby...fingers crossed for the All Blacks sweetie...

big hugs Vicky xx....and enjoy your soak...!

Unknown said...

Wow you seem to have had some tough days there .. and your card is gorgeous, love the image and sentiment. It's Sunday morning here.. a bit windy today xxx

Christina said...

That is a gorgeous card Chrissy! What a sweet dog!!
Hugs Kristel

heidy said...

Oh poor you Chrissy,youve been bussy,take your bath and try to relex hun!
Your card is so sweet and that's one fab sentiment from your brother!
XXX Heidy

Jayne A said...

wow you have been busy.

your card is really cute.

jayne
x

Lisa Jane said...

wow you have been busy! Jobs well done .. you deserve a rest!
Cute little card
Lisa x

Janette said...

Hi Chrissy, where do you get all your energy from..lol...no wonder your stiff....anyhoo, I think your card is fab, great little image.....I also LOVE Harry, is is just adorable.xx

coops said...

gorgeous card chrissy.the image is so sweet and i really love the beautiful sentiment.
i hope you are having a rest today, i feel worn out reading about all your hard work :D

xx coops xx

Pop's Cards said...

Stunning sweetie hugs pops x

Jane said...

We could go into business together...International Lady Gardeners!!

Dobra said...

Wow, this is georgeus!

Anita said...

Very cute card Chrissy and that image is so adorable. Wow, you deserve a big break - hope you're relaxing today!

pinky said...

OMG woman where do you get your energy. I want you over here for at least a week:) Your card is gorgeous and I love the sentiment. Now sit back and take it easy for a while!!

Anonymous said...

Oh you poor girl!! You need to take time to relax my dear!! Your creation is really sweet!! I love the image!! ;)

Mina said...

phew Chrissy Im exhausted just reading that...enjoy your beth you so deserve a soak...fabulously sweet cute image, perfectly coloured
Mina xxx

Carol Hurlock said...

Chrissy this is adorable. The image looks like the "Cabbage Patch Kids". How sweet you colored them and the layout is darling. Gorgeous card!

Bear Hugs,
Carol

Anonymous said...

Wow, you have been a busy girl Chrissy, I know where to come when I need a gardener now! Great card, love the sentiment!
Helen x

Mona Evy said...

What a beautiful card! Thank you for joining us at Creative Inspirations Wednesday,s Challenge blog!