Followers

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Cute and unknown

Hello Everyone.....

I'm going well with the new blogger, we have had no arguments yet,I can only say when you go through your reader list looking for a blog and find it, you have to scroll all the way up to the top again to do anything...but aside from that, it is fine.
See...I do, do change....

Have a card to share, but cannot for the life of me remeber where the image comes from, but I love her, she is so much fun to colour...



There she is, another great image for teen girls...coloured with copics and pencils this time...

No DP's...only red and white card stock...tarten ribbon, and the white panel behind the image was put through the cuttlebug with a music folder...



Punched out black music notes...she is a little hip chick...



Found this big chipboard flower in my stash and the colours were just right.

So there you have my unknown girl...

Have a very long day ahead of me...have 2 new ladies to go to. and my regulars, so will be tired tonight...or maybe the second wind will kick in...hope so...

Thanks for dropping in and all the fabulous comments you leave...I will catch you all up later tonight...

Luv CHRISSYxx




21 comments:

chrissy xx said...

Fabulous! LOving your girl. Fabulous colours Chrissy and Fabulous 'notes' LOve it.
Chrissyxx
Still hanging on with 'old blogger' until they push me out the door lol.
Good luck with your new ladies...A new journey starts.....

Catherine said...

This is fab, love the fun image...

amanda stokes said...

Hi Chrissy,
Gorgeoys card,fab image and flower :) x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Great teen card Chrissy and you are right the image looks adorable. Have a good day with your new ladies x

Doreen said...

This is so gorgeous,love the image.xxx

Anonymous said...

This is fabulous Chrissy, love the image and great layout!
Helen x

heidy said...

Fabolous card Chrissy that image's is much fun!
XXX Heidy

Janette said...

Hi Chrissy, Sorry can't help with the girl either, she is rather fab though, can't say I ever saw her before...lol...I love the card you made with her anyway...

I was struggling with new blogger at first, but am going to stick with it....mind you, I do have a Tech support system on the end of the phone....my pals get some very funny calls at all times of the day..lol..xx

Jane said...

WOW! Great digi'...be sure to let us know where she came from if you do recall one day! Don't ring me too early in the morning though xx

cheryl said...

oh this is brilliant Hun love that image,and your colouring is just stunning,hugs Cherylxxxxx

pinky said...

She is really cute and funky, love this card Chrissy.

Mina said...

your a better woman than me Chrissy I reverted back to the old blogger, well for as long as it hangs about anyway...wow I love your colouring of this fab...she looks like a MayzyArt image...thanks for you lovely comment on Phils new job, it really means a lot to us
Mina xxx

CraftinGranny said...

Oh how exciting the unknown can sometimes be. She is a real cutie styling in her red, gray, and blue. The added musical note embellishments say it all with the headphones and the jiving going on. Love it! "Hugs"

debby4000 said...

Oh this is fabulous Chrissy, love the teen image.
luv
Debby

coops said...

gorgeous card chrissy.i love your fab design and the girl is stunning :D

xx coops xx

Manderly said...

Unknown...the GREAT unknown! she is a cutie pie and does look like she was very fun to color. Just love how you do your papers but most of all, love your coloring. Going to call you Picasso as a nickname pretty soon! You will get a second wind as soon as you see those coloring pencils! LOL!
Manderly
xxxooo
very glad your new ladies are easy to be with. I hope one turns into a My Lady Two.

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie this is stunning love the colour choices too gorgeous work huggles Pops x x x

Linda Simpson said...

Fabulous card Chrissy! Loving the image and the colouring is fabulous.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Brittany said...

lovely.. I am back and have just put a post on my blog, so you are welcome to visit..
Hugs, Brittany, xoxo
http://www.mymagnoliacardsbybrittany.blogspot.co.uk/

Unknown said...

Awww so so so fun love love love this Chrissy, you HAVE to find out from where you got the image and tell us, it's gorgeous xxx

Shari said...

Fabulous card Chrissy!! This is indeed a Mayzy Art digi as Mina indicated. It is a freebie that is available to members of the Outlawz, but she also has a fnatastic etsy shop with lots of cuties!! -