Followers

Monday, January 28, 2013

HOO HOO...WITH MAKE IT MONDAY



Hello Everyone....

Can you believe  it is Monday already...now for me that should not make much difference as I work 7 days, but the thought of MONDAY means back to work....and work is a little more phyisical than the weekend....but, cannot complain as I always have MAKE IT MONDAY  to look forward to....and this week we are so lucky to have those gorgeous whimsical images to play with from MELJENS DESIGNS 

[YAY!!! the mouse is popping]

For my card this week I was lucky to get to play with this cutie...

Cosy Winter Owl 



My colouring with my pencils has given him a bit of a scowl..lol..but who wouldn't be sitting in a snowy tree....



A close up...his fur trim was made using another cotton ball...



And the side view...papers from my stash and Magnolia snowflakes...LOTV sentiment and new ribbon from our emporium, when I only went in to get a new bathroom plug!!!

From all the fabulous entires last week, I managed to pick a favourite that kept jumping out at me and here it is from #180 MANDY 



A gorgeous CAS card...just perfect Mandy...Thanks for sharing at Make it Monday..

Going to enter my card into these challenges...

The Paper Shelter  [anything goes]

Bunny Zoe Crafts  [Anything Goes]

Through the Craftroom Door  [Anything Goes]

Hanna and Friends [Snowflakes]

Christmas cards all Year round  [Anything goes]

Dutch Dare [Winged Things]


There we go, thanks for stopping by and all the lovely comments you leave and a big welcome to another new follower, thank you so much for joining me..

See you tomorrow...

Luv CHRISSYxx



32 comments:

Marilyn said...

Love your card Chrissy! That's a great image and I like all your details like the snow, fur, bow... all of it! Perfect choice of papers too.

Anonymous said...

Oh Chrissy, I adore your owl and the card design is stunning too!! HUGS :)

Sandy said...

Wonderful Chrissy, it's actually raining here today but with our hot temps lately that snow would have melted!!! Your owl is fab and love the addition of the "fur" trim too.
A delightful POTW - such a sweet image.
Hugs,
Sandy

Unknown said...

I love that little owl Chrissy! He puts a smile on my face when I look at him and I know the person receiving this card will love him too. :) Your POTW is adorable, love it. Hope your week is full of crafty fun!

Unknown said...

Awesome little owl. Great snow and card design is absolutely beautiful as always...luv aNNie

Shirley-Anne said...

Hi Chrissy .
WOW , just luvin'this owl ! Scowl or no..
love the "fur"and the "snow"
Fabulous CAS card as your POTW
hugs Shirley-Anne

heidy said...

Aww he's such a cutie Chrissy,fab card!!
XXX Heidy

Pia S said...

This is one cute little owl, and I like the clean design of your card and your choice of traditional Christmas colors. It shows off your image in such a nice way. Great to be ahead with this year's Christmas cards too...

Sue said...

Awww I love that cute owl Chrissy. The colours and layout are fabulous.
Great choice for POTW too.
Hugs Sue

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous, sweet owl card Chrissy.
luv
Debby

Doreen said...

Beautiful card Chrissy.love the fab image and gorgeous colours.xxx

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Chrissy he is beautiful. Love the way you have laid out your card and the idea of using cotton wool as fur is brilliant. Love Alison xx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Oh he is just adorable Chrissy, love how you did the fur trim! Fabulous bow too xx

Squirrel x said...

A flying visit hun, just to say GORGEOUS, love it! Hugs Sxx

Jolara said...

stunning ! Hugs Joyce

Desire Fourie said...

Chrissy your little owl creation is just so adorable and cheerful.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Words and Pictures said...

Your owl is utterly delightful - perfect colouring - just love this one!
Alison x

shamraiz said...

Oh he is just adorable Chrissy, love how you did the fur trim! Fabulous bow too xx
Plastic card printing

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Chrissy, I like the adorable image and the fab ribbon,
Kevin xx

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous card Chrissy. I love the cute image and fab design.
Lorraine x

Lisa Minckler said...

Cotton balls....now you KNOW that makes me smile! :) The depth and texture of your little owl really placed him in the perfect most wonderful wintry scene. He's adorable Chrissy and I love your POTW from Mandy.
Hugs to you and happy Monday.
Lisa x

Rene said...

Who who who makes the best owl cards? You do! I love it! I just love owls!
And your POTW is simply adorable!
Rene :D

Unknown said...

Chrissy, this is so cute, that birdie is a darling xxx

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Chrissy,love that little owl even if he is scowling,must be his cold bottom..lol...Thank you so much for picking my card from all the fabulous entries,it is much appreciated....
Mandy x

Cards By MI said...

A lovely looking card. Really sweet image. Thanks for playing with us over at the Paper Shelter this week.
Love n hugs
Marie

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous Chrissy, so cute!
Helen x

coops said...

so gorgeous chrissy.really sweet image and your colours are stunning ;D

xx coops xx

Shelby said...

This is the sweetest owl evah! Love how you've colored him up and the snow on the branch looks great.

Shelby

lalkygirl said...

love this aweet card chrissy ,the owl looks so snug in his furry cap..love how you did that and shall be "borrowing" the technique come christmas,,lol
loved your POTW , THE CLEAN AND FESH DESIGN IS WONDERFUL
TRACEY X

Shelly Schmidt said...

Fun card- love the owl and your pencil coloring is amazing. We are not getting much snow in Chicagoland this year- your card makes me think of how pretty the snow is when it is falling..... Love your POTW

Michelle said...

Awww Chrissy he is just adorable! I reckon he looks pretty happy enough for someone who has their bum stuck in the snow,lol. Love this little wintery scene. Given the heat wave we are having at the moment (went just over 40 yesterday and almost the same today.

Your POTW is a beauty.

Michelle :o)

Marjorie said...

I love this card Chrissy, such a lovely image and he looks all snug and warm under that lovely hat and scarf...
Such a pretty pick for this week too:)
Hugs,
Marjorie
xx