Followers

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

A 'POPPY' FROM JANEY'S DIGI DESIGNS...



Hello Everyone....

Another day over...Wednesday tomorrow, and then Thursday, then Friday...whoo hoo!!...the weekend is nearly here...I know, I know, wishing my life away...but I'm tired and want daylight saving to end..my body and many others I talk too, have noticed the tiredness creeping in and we need to go back to the real time....3 weeks to go...

So what have I been up to...well, I have another gorgeous digi from.....
                                                Janeys Digi Designs

and this time I have a "POPPY"  to share with you....



This comes as a single 'Poppy'...but I printed it out 3 times and then fussy cut it out...



Added a touch of glitter for some elegance...and coloured with copics..

A square doily place at the back and leaves are a die from spellbinders..



A side view of the open card...papers are Authentique "Gathering Collection"

The sentiment is a woooden stamp from Inkadinkado...I love this one....and the pearls I coloured with a copic to match...

So there you go, a simple but pretty card with the lovely "POPPY" from
                                       JANEYS DIGI DESIGNS 

Thanks for stopping by, and thank you all so much for your comments on my CAS card the other day, I was blown away, they all meant so much..

Luv CHRISSYxx




21 comments:

Dr Sonia S V said...

WOW you have made it look so special and spectacular

Doreen said...

Beautiful Chrissy- love the image you've used and all the details.xxx

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous poppy card, what brilliant idea to print out different sizes.
luv
Debby

Clare said...

Love the image, the the backing paper infact I love the card.

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Chrissy, I like the floral image and the colours.
Kevin xx

Sue said...

WOW!! This is gorgeous Chrissy. I love the way you have used Jane's wonderful poppy. The colours are so beautiful.
Hugs Sue

Unknown said...

Super image , love the clever way you coloured and so spectacular too...not just a pretty face hey?? luv aNNIe

Tammy said...

Incredibly beautiful! Love the color of your poppies!

chrissy xx said...

JUst GORgeous Chrissy. FABulous colours...FABulous image..You can see the sparkle from here lol..LOve how you've made the flowers different sizes..LOve it.
Chrissyxx

heidy said...

It's gorgeous Chrissy and your so clever ,great idea!!
XXX Heidy

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Chrissy such a lovely card love the poppies. Love Alison xx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

This is gorgeous Chrissy, love the image and how you did it three times. Love how you did the doily just down two sides so effective. xx

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous card Chrissey. I love poppies and these look fabulous.
Lorraine x

Vicky said...

Ooooh simply fabulous hun...and I love the colours too..:o)

biggest of hugs Vicky xx

Jane said...

Aha Clever pants! love how you've used the poppy 3 times & in different sizes too. And as you know I have this colour in my garden with roots down to New Zealand...lol. Love it xx

Mary J said...

Really beautiful, Chrissy! I love the pearls and such a clever way to use the doily!

Michelle said...

What a wonderful card! Your coloring is fantastic! I love those colors. So pretty! Thank you for the lovely comment you left me. Have a great day! :)

Lee said...

Beautiful.

Wishcraft said...

Lovely image and your card is so pretty :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Words and Pictures said...

Gorgeous poppies, and I love the pearl accents! Hope the weekend arrives in time to rescue you...
Alison xx

Atty Fatty said...

beautiful indeed ! .ATB.

attyfattycrafts.blogspot.in