Followers

Thursday, November 28, 2013

FULLY LOADED - CRAFTY LITTLE FAIRIES DT



Hello Everyone..

Rain, rain, go away come again another day...I'm officially over the rain...my hair is so big now and all frizzy...and THUNDER!!!! did I tell you about the thunder..so weird for here in Napier...

So today is Thursday and time for a new challenge at Crafty Little Fairies

And this week we are looking for "Classic Christmas" red/gold/green..YUM!!

I love the classic colours and I think my card has an overload of it all...





I used this gorgeous image again from LOTV Christmas Candle  and still think it is a boy...

Coloured with copics and Faber Castell pencils for shading...



We have a pine cone...gold berries....red berries...black berries..white pom pom flower...and a glorious red silk flower with pearls in the center from local sewing shop...and glitter in his fur trim.

We have gold embossed snowflakes...magnolia die cu tsnowflakes with beautiful red sparkly gems in the centres.....





Beautiful lace inside and outside....papers from my stash...and another lovely sentiment from my Kaisercraft clear stamp set...tied with a gold bow...

So plenty on this little puppy and so enjoyed putting it together...and it is going to one of my clients who is an artist, so hope she enjoys it..


Entering at these challenges....

Southern Girls Challenge  [Embrace your lumps and bumps]


Thanks for stopping by.. and do pop over to Crafty Little Fairies and check out my teamies gorgeous creations...

See you tomorrow...off to get my M and M's and watch X Factor..

Luv CHRISSYxx








28 comments:

debby4000 said...

Oh your card is adorable, pretty details too.
luv
Debby

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,fabulous design and colours.xxx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Chrissy, that's stunning! Love the image and the gorgeous embellies are lush. Hugs, Wends x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

So pretty

Squirrel x said...

All ws going well until I read this card already has a home (sob)! Beautiful work hunny, she looks stunning in red, and as for all the added detail - fabulous. Another brilliant Chrissy Classic. Hugs xx

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Chrissy what a gorgeous card love the sweet image and the embellishments you have used. Love Alison xxxx

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Chrissy, I love the cute image, fabulous colouring and such beautiful embellishments.
Hugs Sue xx

Tammy said...

Spectacular card and I love all the trimmings! Sweet image!

Unknown said...

WOW FACTOR, not overloaded just beautiful...so love these trad colours with the touch of gold....I nearly bought this stamp but wasn't sure if I'd use it, now I wish I had after seeing your card...just gorgeous.xxx

Annette said...

Gorgeous card Chrissy, love the image and the huge flower. Lovely to be on the team again too!
Hugs
Annette
xx

Carol S. said...

Hi Chrissy, I think you have filled the brief!Brilliant card and love all the berries. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Sue said...

Gorgeous card and sweet image Chrissy.Love all of your embellies.
Hope you get a quieter night tonight.
Hugs Sue x

heidy said...

Adorable card Chrissy!!
XXX Heidy

Wishcraft said...

So many lovely details Chrissy, a gorgeous card :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Pia S said...

This is lovely, Chrissy! Those red and golden flowers and embellishments really add to that great traditional Christmas feel of this card. Such a beautiful design!

chrissy xx said...

What a cutie! FABulous colours Chrissy..LOving all your embellishments they are so pretty.
Chrissyxx
Will be received with LOve x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

This is a stunner Chrissy! Love the traditional colours you can't beat them! Fabulous flowers and berries! Hope your rain has stopped and your hair has settled down lol! Susan x

Jennifer said...

Totally gorgeous, Chrissy! Definitely not overloaded, 'coz I'm sure we can't have too much embellies and bling at Christmas!!

Hugs,
Jennifer. x

Pop's Cards said...

Good morning sweetie this is stunning, love your colour choices too, hugs Pops x x x

coops said...

oh wow this is stunning chrissy.fantastic details and colours and the image is gorgeous ;D

xx coops xx

*Vicki* said...

Oh my Chrissy, this is really GORGEOUS!! Love the image and your beautiful accents of gold! :) HUGS

Tammy said...

WOW this is gorgeous Chrissy! I love that sweet little image and all of your beautiful embellishments!
Hugs, Tammy

Pop's Cards said...

Good morning honey I just love this creation, great work as always hugs Pops x

Words and Pictures said...

There's no such thing as an overload of Christmas berries - this is gorgeous, Chrissy!

Hope you're having a lovely weekend.
Alison xx

Unknown said...

What a gorgeous card, I LOVE all the embellishments. Thanks for sharing with us at Southern Girls Challenge

Shelby said...

Gorgeous Christmas card and I love all of the lush elements!

Shelby

Whisper said...

Aaah absolutely fabulous and i'm so loving all of those embellishments too, Luv Sam x

Jane said...

ooooodles of gorgeousness on this xxx