Followers

Thursday, November 14, 2013

LEAN ON ME WITH CRAFTY LITTLE FAIRIE'S


Hello Everyone....

Getting near the end of the week..whoo hoo!!...Friday for me tomorrow.. and can never really understand why the excitement, as I work 7 days..lol..but not as hard on Saturday and Sunday...suppose that is why...

Anyway..today is Thursday,and I must stop wishing my life away as my mother always told me...enjoy today and wait for tomorrow, so with that being said...welcome to Thursday with CRAFTY LITTLE FAIRIES  and this week our theme is....

                       "TOP OF THE POPS" ...INSPIRED BY A SONG



And I chose this sweet image from LOTV called "Man's Best Friend" 
and my Song Title is "Lean on Me" by Bill Withers 1963...

                                                         
Lean on me, when you're not strong
And I'll be your friend
I'll help you carry on
For it won't be long
'Til I'm gonna need
Somebody to lean on..


Love that song, almost bought a lump...[ahem]



Coloured the image with Faber Castell pencils and mounted onto Spellbinders Floral oval die....



My lovely new papers "Cre8tiv Mini stack"  and a simple tag...

Nice and simple for a male....

Hope you can join in with our song title theme this week at Crafty Little Fairies

See you tomorrow..and thanks so much for stopping by...

luv CHRISSYxx





    

22 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Chrissy this is just so precious.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

A great song choice Chrissy and fab card! Love your layout and the image is adorable! Susan x

Sue said...

Stunning card Chrissy, one of my favourite images and I love your song choice too.
hugs Sue xx

Doreen said...

Beautiful,love the colours and fab image.xxx

Squirrel x said...

Brought a lump here too hunny! Awesome card, just adore that sweet image. Hugs xx

heidy said...

This is so cute Chrissy!!
XXX Heidy

Vicky said...

This is Awesome male card sweetie, love LOTV male images. Love your song choice hun, an oldie but def a goodie!!

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Sue B said...

Aww this is really sweet Chrissy… such an adorable image and I can see how this song inspired you! I love the gorgeous frame and corner details!
Hope you have a lovely weekend… not long to go now! ;-)
Big hugs
Sue B xx

chrissy xx said...

Awhh! what cuties they are Chrissy..
LOving your colours..
Chrissyxx
and Yes! I do remember the song!

Pia S said...

This is such a lovely image for a male card, and your choice of sentiment fits the image beautifully! The design is great for a masculine feel. Beautiful work!

coops said...

so stunning chrissy.i love the image and your design and colours are gorgeous :D

xx coops xx

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Chrissy this is gorgeous love the image and the song. Love Alison xx

Tammy said...

Your mother is right, we all need to live in today! Wonderful card, love the cute image!

Wishcraft said...

Love this sweet image, your card is lovely Chrissy :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Anonymous said...

So so adorable!!! I love that song, too!! Your card is just precious!!!

Guess what...?? I'm your 400th follower!!! Yay!!!!!! :))
What a fab milestone!!! :))
Enjoy your weekend!! Xo

Kat W said...

How lovely to use the DP as the background to the scene and layer the image on top - it looks so effective :-) Great male design!
Hugs, Kat xx

Words and Pictures said...

So sweet, and the colours are right up my street - one of my favourite songs too, thank you for setting it off in my mind!
Alison xx

Annette said...

Fab card and a fab choice of song.
Have a lovely weekend.
Hugs
Annette
xx

Whisper said...

Absolutely gorgeous and this has got to be my favourite LOTV image too, Luv Sam x

Teresa said...

Absolutely love this one, what a darling image PERFECT! xx

*Vicki* said...

Oh what a precious image Chrissy!! I love your design and that it could be used for masculine too! TFS! HUGS :)

Unknown said...

Love the DP as the background as well as those great corners that fit so well with the center image frame. Great job with this one, Chrissy! :)
Have an awesome day...