Followers

Sunday, March 1, 2015

"PASSION FOR FASHION" DT FOR LACY SUNSHINE



Hello Everyone...Happy Sunday..

Mine is nearly at the end but was a lovely day and managed to knock out three cards yesterday for an order of 50...50!!!!...but one of those orders when you say " What would you like"..." Oh! anything will be lovely"..except!!...so I think I have figured her out...she has a lot of elderly friends and being a caregiver also, she wants cards for any occasion....[ Got it.]...so I should have plenty to show over the next 2 months or so..

Back to today....Thanks so much to all who joined in with our challenge over the last 2 weeks over at LACY SUNSHINE   ..,

Today  we have a new fortnight challenge starting and it  is "PASSION FOR FASHION"

So we have new dresses...pretty dresses...shopping..anything fashion related..

For my card share I chose this gorgeous image from the LACY SUNSHINE STORE 



This is " HEARTS A FLUTTER SUGI " 

All coloured with copics..and lots of layers on her skirt and hat....



Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts and I made heart butterflies with added pearls..



Another side view as somehow I lost my front view..papers from my stash...the birthday sentiment was a freebie inside a magazine...and that is about that..

Challenges to enter....

Sister Act Card Challenge   [anything goes]

Craft for Craic   [Birthdays /anniversary]

Brown Sugar challenge   [anything goes]

Di's Digi Design  [Birthdays]


Thanks so much for stopping by..hope your weekend is going perfectly...see you tomorrow..

luv CHRISSYxx








26 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Chrissy you are kidding me, is it that time again....geez....happy hot first day of Autumn too.
Great and pretty card with all of those delightful flowers and gorgeous colours. Have a great day what's left of it.xxx

coldwaters2 said...

Wow Chrissy what a little beauty this is love the image also the fantastic card design and lovely colours, brilliant make.
hugs
lorraine x

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Chrissy, such a sweet image and beautiful colours. I love all your pretty detailing too.
hugs Sue xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Just starting Sunday here. Such a pretty card, great colours. You are busy, an order for 50!

Sarah said...

This is an absolute delight Chrissy...perfect in every way!! Good luck with that mahoosive order!! xx

Whisper said...

Oooo how gorgeous and am loving the pink / yellow colour combo. Well done you for getting an order of 50 cards too - it would take me ages to do that, i look forward to seeing what you come up with, luv Sam x

Pia S said...

That's one tall order, you've gotten to a great start! This is so beautifully decorated with all those flowers, and I like how you folded the hearts and decorated them with pearls.

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Chrissy. She looks fab in her pretty dress.
Lorraine x

Annette said...

Adorable, I love her pink dress.
Hugs
Annette
xx

Pop's Cards said...

Gorgeous sweetie I love the colours hugs Pops x

cheryl said...

oh Chrissy yet another cracker from you this is one lush image and the detail my friend is ace hugs Cherylxxxxxx

Unknown said...

What a beautiful card Chrissy and I love the image and the colours are gorgeous and the design is wonderful. xxx

Debs xx

{Debs Cards– my personal blog}

jimlynn said...

WOW!!!! Oh my goodness! This is so precious and pretty. I love the way you added all the dimension on this lovely, lovely little girl. Gorgeous card!
That's a pretty tall order of cards you're going to be making but know that each and every one of them will be beautiful.
Lynn

Chris said...

She's a little beauty Chrissy! Fabulous card, love the image and all the layering. the colours and flowers are gorgeous too! 50 cards!!! That should keep you busy for a while!
Chris
x

chrissy xx said...

FABulous! I Love this image..her gown is GORgeous..
LOving your colours too. These flowers are so pretty! Mmmm got me thinking. {do I need some} Wow you are going to be busy Chrissy. That's Wonderful news.
Chrissyxx

Jacee said...

Chrissy I think I may have put the wrong link under my last comment to you, can you delete that and I'll leave you another comment. hugs Jacee

Jacee said...

A wonderful card chrissy, perfect colouring on a great image, I love the pretty flowers too, such a beautiful piece of work!
Hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Carol S. said...

Fabulus card and the image is adorable. Gorgeous colouring and love all the embellies. Good luck with your card order. Hugs, Carol S.xx

*Vicki* said...

WOW!! This is really gorgeous!! Just LOVE the beautiful coloring and how you've popped her up on your design!! So stunning Chrissy!! HUGS

Tammy said...

Super cute and such wonderful embellishments! Great card!

Anonymous said...

I love all the layers and embellies on this card. Your image is lovely.

Kim said...

gorgeous card Chrissy, and love all the flowers too
Kim x

Vannessa said...

This is just gorgeous Chrissy and I love how you layered her. Looks really effective!

Hugs, Vannessa x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Hi Chrissy, finally back in the land of the living lol! A fabulous card I love how you layered up her skirt! Susan x

Marjorie said...

Stunning card Chrissy love all the layers and how you have decoupaged her... FABULOUS||
Hugs,
Marjorie x

Marilyn said...

Oh, this is some major cuteness! Sweet image and fab colouring. I love the offset layout and those pretty flowers too.