Followers

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

7 HAS DONE A RUNNER.. BUT FOUND 8 AND 9 of 50



Hello everyone...

A beautiful warm Autumn day here to day..in fact I nearly got too hot while I was working, but I'm home now for the afternoon until school pick up...then the tea rounds with my lovely ladies...back home to relax for the evening...

So by the title today you can see that card 7 has vanished..[I forgot that I had already given it to the lady who placed the order]...but edited 8 & 9 and they were all pretty similar...



Three sympathy cards using the pretty "Swan stamp from Firecracker designs".



Number 8...all in blues....



Number 9.. mainly yellows with that stunning blue lace from my local emporium...hard to see but the little flowers on the lace are yellow.

So there we go...short and sweet today...I feel the need for a Nana nap this afternoon...so will pop this on schedule and have my nap before I get the boys from school..such a lovely sunny day I should be out there enjoying it and doing the gardens...but they will still be there tomorrow [and with a bit of luck it will be raining..lol..

Thanks so very much for stopping by...and  Welcome Georgia my new follower...lovely to see you here..

Hope your week is going well...see you tomorrow.

Challenges to enter....

Moving along with the times  [birds /feathers]

Sweetstamps Blog  [Things with Wings]

Dream Valley challenge   [ Things with Wings]


luv CHRISSYxx


24 comments:

Doreen said...

Simply stunning Chrissy.xxx

Unknown said...

Hi Chrissy what a beautiful set of cards and your designs are wonderful.
Debs xx
http://www.creative-expressions.uk.com/index.php

Squirrel x said...

These are lovely hun, what a super design for such a difficult occasion. I could do with a Nana nap this morning - think anyone would notice? Sorry I've not been around much, hope you are ok. Hugs xx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Hi Chrissy fabulous cards. Love the image and designs I always find these cards so difficult but you have done a wonderful job. Enjoy your snooze, I will tiptoe out! Susan x

aussie aNNie said...

Fancy doing a runner on yu lol...
Awesome creations and beautiful colour combos.xxx
{aNNie My Personal Blog}

Annette said...

Beautiful cards, and I fancy a Nana nap myself now!
Hugs
Annette
xx

Tracy said...

These are so lovely Chrissy. I especially like the one in the yellows with that gorgeous lace. Hugs!

Veerle said...

Beautiful cards Chrissy, love that gorgeous swan.
Hugs,
Veerle x

coldwaters2 said...

Oh Chrissy these are so beautiful, the image of the Swan always holds some magic for me they are so.....Regal....the colours and designs of each one is superb.
hugs
lorraine x

Jacee said...

Wonderful designs Chrissy, a difficult subject but you have done them perfectly
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Pop's Cards said...

I just love these sweetie hugs Pops x

jimlynn said...

Chrissy, both of these are so beautiful! I love that swan image. Pretty, pretty cards!
Lynn

heidy said...

These are all gorgeous Chrissy!!!
XXX Heidy

Chris said...

A lovely set of cards Chrissy, such pretty soft colours and the image is beautiful.
Chris
x

Carol S. said...

Beautiful cards for a difficult time. Gorgeous image and colours. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Tammy said...

All three cards are beautiful! Great image for a sympathy card! Glad you got to enjoy a nap!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Your cards are just so pretty! The swan is such an elegant image, and I love seeing it fashioned in different ways- all wonderful! Thank You for joining us at Sweet Stamps!

Whisper said...

Both are simply stunning and what a lovely idea for a sympathy card, Luv Sam x

Hazel (Didos) said...

WOW these are brilliant and perfect for sympathy cards, They are so sophisticated. Thanks for playing on MAWTT this time, Hazel (Didos) xx

Pia S said...

Such of great choice of image for a sympathy card. They're all lovely, and in spite of small variations in designs they look different. Beautiful.

Unknown said...

WOW this is stunning! i love the blue especially. how it hall matches together just grogeous! the yellow is very pretty and i love them both Nana your just amazing!!!!

Luv GEORGIA xxxx

chrissy xx said...

BEAutiful..I LOve your image and FABulous colours too.
Chrissyxx
I'm on catch up patrole! Today's Saturday and this Grandma is enjoying hereself! Our Son's away for the weekend, mind you he as taken our Caravan with them lol.

*Vicki* said...

Oh my Chrissy!! The swan image is just gorgeous!! These are really amazing designs!!! :)

Marjeta said...

You made stunning cards. The image and composition are perfect.

LP, Marjeta