Followers

Monday, March 7, 2016

HOSTESS MONDAY AT DIGITAL DELIGHTS



Hello Everyone..

Hope your weekend is going well..mine is over and back to work this morning but first I'm going to share my Clean and simple, one layer card...using cute images from the Digital Delights Store




This little guy is CHORLTON THE CHICKEN  and I used the pre coloured version this time...cause that's how they come..a pre coloured version and the black and white outlined version..







Chorlton was fussy cut out and placed in front of the haystack which is from the..

DOWN ON THE FARM ACCESSORIES SET




The sky was coloured with Distress ink [Broken China] and my cloud stencil...using a sponge and just added the little wooden fence..and a punched grass border..

So there we go..CAS style...one layer..and I thought it could never be done..huh!..what do I know.

Thanks so much for stopping by...hope your new week goes well, and I'll be back later this evening..

See you then..

luv CHRISSYxx





10 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Brilliantly designed creation and love the awesome colours used.
Sorry have been missing but we had a bit of time out for a few days away....takes a while to catch up on over 200 notifications...xx
 {aNNie}

Words and Pictures said...

What a cute farmyard set - and I love the card you created with it!
Alison x

Veerle said...

Great cas card Chrissy, love it.
Hugs, Veerle

Chris said...

So very cute Chrissy, and such a lovely design. I'm very envious of that inked and stenciled sky...why don't mine look like that???
Chris
x

*Vicki* said...

Oh my goodness this is absolutely DARLING Chrissy!! :) I love the blending colors in your hay stack and your wonderful fence and clouds!!!! Super cute!! HUGS

Pia S said...

Brilliant inking and coloring and love that grass and fence detail, super cute scene!

coldwaters2 said...

Oh he is a cutie pie, he made me smile, a super, super little scene Chrissy a fabulous make
hugs
lorraine x

Carol S. said...

Love the farm scene and the chook is brilliant! Great fence too. Hugs, Carol S.xx

crafty-stamper said...

Great CAS one layer card love Chorlton and looks great with the haystack and fence
carol x

Dora said...

stunning card and scene.