Followers

Thursday, June 2, 2016

DELIGHTFUL THURSDAY WITH DIGITAL DELIGHTS..



Hello Everyone...

I was just sitting in the lounge..feet up on the coffee table..a big black dog snuggled up beside me and filling my face with a chocolate bar watching "Tipping Point" when I thought..yay!..it is Thursday today my day off tomorrow........THURSDAY.!!..YIKES..I have not done my post for..
DIGITAL DELIGHTS ...so here I am typing as fast as I can go with 2 fingers and I really have plenty of time..but you know how it is..lol..

So here we are and I'm sharing another of the fabulous alphabet new releases image on this Delightful Thursday.

This time we have "P" PERCY PIG



There's Percy..all coloured up with Reno Art Markers and Faber Castell pencils for some shading...

The negative cuts of a Fiskars Grass punch...papers from Rosies Studio..



On the inside another off cut of grass...half a Mariannes fence die and coloured version of Toadstools from Digital Delights.

So there we go..thanks so much for stopping by and I will see you tomorrow...

Challenges to enter....

Crafting By Designs  [anything goes]

OLLCB challenge  [ 4 legs not 2]



luv CHRISSYxx






12 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Fabulous creation and love the colour combo's used here....xx
{aNNie}

Dr Sonia S V said...

I love how you use the fence and grass Chrissy....you do it so well
Cheers
Dr Sonia

http://cheryl-cherylscreativeatcscards.blogspot.co.uk/ said...

On this is so so cute love it hun hugs cheryl xxxx

*Vicki* said...

Now how stinkin' cute is this!! LOVE your wonderful colorful papers and fun fold design there Chrissy!! Love the add letter too!! HUGS

Chris said...

Totally cute little pig, beautiful colouring and a lovely colourful design.
Chris
x

Lorraine said...

A fabulous card, Percy pig looks great and i love the bright colours
Lorraine x

Unknown said...

Hi Chrissy what a wonderful card and I love the image and your design is wonderful as always.
Debs xxx
{Debs Cards}

Sue B said...

Aww this is really sweet Chrissy! I love Percy Pig!! he's adorable… and those fab toadstools look perfect!
Hope you have a great weekend!
Big hugs, Sue B xx

crafty-stamper said...

Love that been there done that lol-love the cute image and dies
Carol x

Carol S. said...

Percy Pig is adorable! (good enough to eat)!! No, I didn't say that!! A gorgeous scene created and your colouring of piggy is brilliant. A luffly card. Big hugs, Carol S.xx

chrissy xx said...

I LOve your design. A FABulous scene Chrissy.
BRilliant colours and such fun embellishments.
Chrissyxx

Words and Pictures said...

Speed posting - sometimes a gal's gotta do what a gal's gotta do! Glad you shared this treat of a card - love the polka dots and zigzags - quite the eye-catching combo there... and the toadstools are delightful.
Alison x