Followers

Tuesday, July 26, 2016

A BIRTHDAY CARD..



Hello Everyone..

I get quite a few orders for cards and boxes to match, but sometimes a coloured image is not their thing..they just don't get it..so my supply of printed  images has grown from pictures off the internet and here is one today..

A Birthday card..must have a bird on it..and flowers...but not too frilly!!


So here is my not too frilly Birthday card with flowers...



I love this picture..I googled free pictures of birds...and my new flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts..the deeper pink with yellow stamens..and a few pearls..and another new border die right up the top..


Customer was happy and so was recipient..so all was good..

Thanks so much for stopping by..off to work soon and really don't want to go today..I just want to stay home and play...but with hours getting reduced through a new assessment person and no new clients coming this way I have to keep going...no time for slacking..

Luv CHRISSYxx





13 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

This is beautiful, lovely picture and fab flowers

Pop's Cards said...

What a cute image, love the colours too x

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful card and flowers added.x

Pamellia said...

Beautiful Chrissy! I love the bird image in the background, wow, how wonderfully summery! Love all the pink flowers, and the bird cage is the perfect addition! Love it!! hugs :)

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Chrissy, I like the adorable image and the flowers
Kevin xx

Chris said...

Lovely image Chrissy and beautiful flowers. This beautiful card certainly fits the bill!
Chris
x

Paper Creations by Shirley said...

Beautiful card, the picture and flowers are so pretty. I hope you are doing well, Shirleyxx

Carol S. said...

Love the picture Chrissy and the flowers are a beautiful addition. Gorgeous design and perfect for the order. Hope work went well. Big hugs, Carol S.xx

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card Chrissy-I know what you mean about the digis-love the pic and beautiful flowers
Carol x

Veerle said...

It looks absolutely gorgeous Chrissy, indeed a very beautiful bird picture.
hugs Veerle x

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my this is a pure joy to see Chrissy, that image is beautiful and with the added flowers it puts this way up on the classy list, excellent make
hugs
lorraine x

Kat W said...

I was delighted to read that the customer was happy with this card because it's so beautiful and meets the brief so perfectly that it would have been a travesty if they weren't - lol!
Your design is really soft and delicate and the flowers you added co-ordinate so perfectly with the flowers on the paper :-)
Big hugs, Kat xx

Pia S said...

Not too frilly but extremely gorgeous:) no wonder all parties were pleased.