Followers

Friday, July 1, 2016

CHRISTMAS CARDS ALL YEAR ROUND - DT



Hello Everyone....

I'm so very pleased to be here to share my project for the first time as a new DT member on...
CHRISTMAS CARDS ALL YEAR ROUND   [CCAYR]..

We have our new challenge starting today and a fabulous way to get those Christmas card started...

Our theme is anything Christmas/Holiday and our wonderful sponsor is IMAGINE THAT DIGISTAMPS  and I was so happy to get this adorable image to make my first Christmas card...

This cutie is called...Hanging Kitty



He is hanging on for dear life..lol..



Kitty and his birdie friend were coloured with Reno Art markers and Faber castell pencils..




The background was shaded using my grey pencil and blending solution and as I have no Frantage I used a clear embossing pen and added dots in the corners..you can see them......just.



Pretty flowers and berries from WOC and a Couture Creatables  Fir tree branch die and some gold berries or baubles too..

The other berries are real ones and still attached to my bush in the garden..they just happened to be hanging there when I photographed...

So there we go..Welcome to a new CCAYR post and hope to see all your wonderful Christmas creations linked up HERE  where, if you pop over, you can view my Teamies wonderful projects too..

Thanks so much for stopping by...and a big welcome to my new followers, lovely to have you and I will see you all tomorrow..


Challenges to enter..

Crimbo Crackers  [anything goes]

Creative Knockouts  [All about the Flowers]

Fab n Funky  [Christmas]

.Winter Wonderland  [Snow much fun]


Luv CHRISSYxx





17 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful card, love those papers and gorgeous design. Have a lovely weekend.xx
 {aNNie}

Pop's Cards said...

This is so very pretty, hugs Pops x

coops said...

Oh wow so gorgeous Chrissy.I love the adorable fun image and your flowers and colouring are stunning ;D

xx coops xx

Words and Pictures said...

Such a cute image - made me smile (and that takes quite a lot at the moment). I love your floral and berry garland trimming the panels - and perfect photo backdrop too! I'm sorry to have been MIA again lately. I've got a couple of weeks coming up soon where I hope to do some proper catching up.
Alison x

Chris said...

Congrats on the new DT Chrissy, you'll be a great asset!
Love your card with that cute kitty, gorgeous colouring and design. The flowers and berries embellish it beautifully!
Chris
x

http://cheryl-cherylscreativeatcscards.blogspot.co.uk/ said...

Oh congratulations on your DT position hun well deserved you will be amazing as for this card hun the image is so super cute and the whole card is simply stunning with beautiful detail and love the layout too hugs cheryl xx

Wendy said...

So gorgeous Chrissy, such a cute image.. congrats on your new DT, just popped over and now a follower :)
Hugs
Wendy xx

Squirrel x said...

Congrats on your new position hunny, they are very lucky to have you! I absolutely adore this kitty, his face is priceless, such a gorgeous card. I might even (no promises) make the effort to join in, I really need to make a start on the dreaded C cards. Hugs xx

Carol S. said...

Fabulous card Chrissy. A very cute image and great colouring. Gorgeous berries and design. You could enter your lovely card in our challenge at Winter Wonderland. Link on my blog. Have a lovely peaceful weekend. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx

crafty-stamper said...

Congrats on your new Dt and love the Christmas card -love the christmas roses and sparkly berries
Carol x

Pat K said...

OMGosh Chrissy...this is sooo cute! Fabulous card with such a lovely design too. Thanks for playing along with us at Fab'n'Funky. Pat K x

The Little Stamper said...

Such a cute card which you have coloured beautifully.

Thanks for sharing at Fab n Funky.

Sharon x

Anet's Crafting said...

Beautiful Christmas card Chrissy. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Winter Wonderland. We would love to see you again … Anet DTx

Kat W said...

This is cute and also so funny with poor Kitty hanging in there! The flowers arranged all down one side looks super stylish and the embossing enamel dots are a lovely touch...I can totally see them!
Big hugs, Kat xx

CraftyLyn said...

Great card love the fabulous image looks as though he's having great fun,thanks for joining us at winter wonderland,good luck Lyn DT.

coldwaters2 said...

Fabulous, festive card Chrissy I totally adore that cutie image also the lovely papers and embellishments
hugs
lorraine x

craftysahmiam said...

Your coloring of the adorable image is fabulous ! Fun embellishments, too.