Followers

Saturday, July 30, 2016

SUMMER FUN WITH MISS DAISY AND WE ARE 3 DIGITAL PAPERS



Hello Everyone...

Miss Daisy Stamps and We Are 3 Digital Paper have lots of fun planned for you, including a scavenger hunt, fashion show, contests, prizes, and much more!

We’re excited and hope to see you!

Happy Stamping! Love, Miss Daisy
(Draw for FREE PRIZE expires Saturday, July 30 at 5:00 pm EST)





This is my project using this fabulous kit from Miss Daisy Stamps..and papers from We are 3 Digital papers..







I cut out all my flip flops and decided on  an easel card..




I love easel cards..you can just that bit more to them...


Two lots of masculine flip flops... and one set of girly flip flops...



Thanks for stopping by..see you tomorrow..

Luv CHRISSYxx









10 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous easel card love the top border and great flip flops
Carol x

jimlynn said...

This makes me want to head to the beach today! Life really is better in flip flops too. So pretty with all those details of the beach.
Lynn

Unknown said...

HI Chrissy what a gorgeous card and your design is wonderful.
I love the flip flops.

Debs xxx
{Debs Cards}

Chris said...

Fabulous easel card with a wonderful seaside feel. Beautiful papers and added elements...the flip flops look great - wish I could wear them but can't bear the feeling of the bit that pokes between the toes!!!
Chris
x

Carol S. said...

Flippin perfect!! Brilliant card and love all the flip flops. Used to wear them all summer but can't now, due to my tin knee! Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Fabulous card Chrissy, I like your flip flops and the other details
Kevin xx

aussie aNNie said...

Such a gorgeously created card, love the image and colours used...the papers look lovely ..xx

 {aNNie}

Pia S said...

Oh, wow, this is original, love the way you tucked the sandals in the sand. Love!!

http://cheryl-cherylscreativeatcscards.blogspot.co.uk/ said...

You do it every time hun create such master pieces loivecthis to bits hugs cheryl xx

Kat W said...

Ooooh, I can just imagine wiggling my toes in the sand having kicked off my flip flops...then I look out of the window and the grey weather brings me back to reality with a bump :-(
Ah well, your fabby beach scene card allowed me to dream for a minute!
Big hugs, Kat xx