Followers

Thursday, August 18, 2016

ANYTHING GOES WITH SOUTHERN GIRLS



Hello Everyone...

I'm a bit behind the eight ball today...not even sure what day it was this morning..I'm having a bit of a hard time at work as I have lost "My Lady" as she finally went into care..so sad really and I miss her.

Never mind, we are here today to start a new challenge with the SOUTHERN GIRLS as the one a lot seem to love and it is ANYTHING GOES..

For my project I used one of these cute little PPinky Dolls..

This is Alice


A fairly quick card I suppose...the fussy cutting of Alice and her bunny friend took the longest.



Coloured with Faber Castell pencils and a bit of water to soften down the colours..my mushroom die in black..and the papers were a freebie picture I just could not resist off the internet..
...



And a side view..

So do pop over to the SOUTHERN GIRLS BLOG  and check out what my team mates got up to..you won't be disappointed..

Thanks so much for stopping by..and I will be back later tonight with another post...

Luv CHRISSYxx




11 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Turned out awesome Chrissy.xx

Chris said...

It's gorgeous Annie,the softened colouring really suits this whimsical little Alice. Love how she's strolling under the giant mushrooms and how well that mushroom die goes with the background paper.
Chris
x

crafty-stamper said...

Great B.paper just perfect-love the cute image and fabulous mushroom border die
Carol x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Chrissy, I utterly LOVE your gorgeous Alice creation! The paper is fabulous and that wee mushroom border works a treat. Couldn't have been a better pairing! Love it! Hugs, Wends xoxo

alethea said...

OOh do love how you created this card with only a few elemnts.. Simply stunning!! Hugs Alethea xx (fellow SGC DT)

Pamellia said...

So beautiful Chrissy! I love your colouring on this, it has an almost old film feel to it, which is so perfect for the Alice theme!! Love how your mushrooms turned out, love love love! hugs :)

*Vicki* said...

Oh wow Chrissy!! This is absolutely adorable!! I just love your coloring and this fantastic scene you've created!! So cute! HUGS :)

Sarah said...

Such a shame that your lady couldn't be cared for at home any longer Chrissy, it's hard when that happens. Our eldest son is a care coordinator/assessor now but when he started for the company and was hands on he had his favourites and found it really difficult to adjust when they went into residential care. Anyway, your card...is brilliant xx

coldwaters2 said...

Gorgeous card Chrissy such a pretty image that stands proud of the soft background another super make
hugs
lorraine x

Sarah said...

What an awesome background and die for this cute image!! You rocked this card out of the park!

Pia S said...

Love your choice of background, such a great fairytale scene for Alice!!