Followers

Saturday, August 20, 2016

MID WAY FOR IMAGINE THAT - SIGNS OF SUMMER



Hello Everyone...

I cannot feel my nose today..it is so cold here, so I go and post a card with ice creams on it..lol..

But our theme for IMAGINE THAT over at the Creative Playground is "SIGNS OF SUMMER" and this is my mid way post...


Yummy ice creams..from the fabulous set ICE CREAM TREATS SET 



The sentiments are also included in the set...



The papers are ICE CREAM PARLOUR digital set...



These ice creams were coloured with Reno Art Markers..shaded with pencils and lashings of Glitter Fabric paint and tiny micro beads added on top..

So there is still plenty of time to  join our "SIGNS OF SUMMER"challenge HERE 

Thanks so much for stopping by..I will be back again soon..

Luv CHRISSYxx





10 comments:

Chris said...

Lovely summery card Chrissy...hope your nose warms up!
Enjoy the weekend (despite the cold weather!)
Chris
x

Dr Sonia S V said...

Love your ice-cream cones especially the microbeads!!
Cheers
Dr Sonia

Janette said...

Hi Chrissy, bet the ice cream cones made you feel chilly, they look very real and tasty.....hope you get the feeling back soon...take care...xx

aussie aNNie said...

Fabulous finger licking good icecream here Chrissy, they look so real...xxx

*Vicki* said...

Wow! These cones look super delicious with all of the texture and dimension on your design Chrissy!! I love wonderful background papers to go with your tasty treats!! Great Summer fun!! HUGS :)

Kristine said...

Oh goodness, that's right you are having winter right now, brrrr!! :) I don't handle 100 degree weather well at all, but I'm not ready to exchange it for winter quite yet. Your card is YUMMY! Love what you did with the ice cream tops - so "COOL" :) Thanks Chrissy! Have a wonderful weekend. x

Pia S said...

Mmmmm, those ice creams look creamy and sweet, looking fab with that candy sprinkled on top. Yummy card!

Miss Daisy Stamps said...

Delightfully delicious! Makes my mouth water for an ice-cream cone! Happy Stamping!

crafty-stamper said...

Brilliant Summery card (not that we have seen much!)love the ice-cream cones and great B.paper
Carol x

Kat W said...

Ice cream really is the sign of Summer for me...or rather, as soon as we get a nice hot sunny day I am reaching for the ice cream...good job we don't get too many days worthy of ice cream or I might be a lot bigger than I am - lol!
Now, my fave ice cream treat is a mini Magnum but I must say that these cones look soooo good with their sparkly sprinkles...yummy!
A gorgeous card too with the co-ordinating DP :-)
Big hugs, Kat xx