Followers

Friday, May 26, 2017

LET'S GO FLY A KITE WITH SASAYAKI GLITTER..



Hello Everyone...

Here to share some inspiration using this adorable image from SASAYAKI GLITTER ..

SHY FLIES A KTE  ..


He is little cutie [ I seem to say that a lot don't I..but they all are...cute!..]



He is all coloured up with Reno Art markers and die cut the kites with an old newspaper...cause that's how we used to make our kites..

I inked Shy's kite with a black fine pen marker with little x's ..




I used a skyline die across the image and think I did it right..

So there we go...

Not to forget you can check out all sorts of neat stuff at..PINTEREST

and of course FACEBOOK




See you over the weekend..

Thanks so much for stopping by..

Luv CHRISSYxx





16 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Def a cute one Chrissy, lovely card. Hope you had a great day off.xx
[aNNie]

Marianne's Craftroom said...

He is adorable, love the kites

Janette said...

I'm in love with this sweet little cutie pie, what a gorgeous acrd Chrissy...xx

Chris said...

Well, he IS a cutie Chrissy! Love the design and the newspaper kites, brought back some forgotten memories...newspaper kites that never flew (well mine didn't anyway.)
Chris
x

KarinsArtScrap said...

fantastic card Chrissy
Gr Karin

Lisa Lynn said...

Chrissy your card is just beautiful. Love your kites. Have a great weekend.

Veerle said...

Love the kites and he sure is a cutie Chrissy. Hugs Veerle x

Brenda's Card Corner said...

Yep, he sure is a cutie! Fabulous coloring and I love the kites!

Brenda

crafty-stamper said...

He definitely is cute and love the newsprint kites
Carol x

pam said...

Sure is a cute one Chrissy, love these kites and wonderful papers.
Hugs Pam x

Carol S. said...

He is a cutie and brilliant colouring. Great kites and just as I remember them. A fun card for any little boy. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx

Wendy said...

Fabulous card Chrissy, super cute image.
Hugs
Wendy xx

Anne said...

Awww this certainly is a cute image. I love how you did the kites, great idea

Anne x

MiamiKel said...

Super cute image and sensational coloring! I will have to go see this company - always fun to find new stamp companies! I really love your layout :)

Marilyn said...

Now this is a cutie image and a perfect card for a little boy. I like the way you did the kites... perfect addition to the image.

Pia S said...

I like the print on the papers you chose for the kites. And yes, he's a cutie, but in a young cool boyish way, this is an image, and card, I could see fit for one of my nephews. I've got five, from soon to be 2 to 20.