Followers

Monday, May 15, 2017

MID MAY NEW RELEASE - SASAYAKI GLITTER



Hello Everyone...

New release's  are in the store for SASAYAKI GLITTER and I'm here today to share a couple of these cute fun images..

First up we have GUITAR ANITA 


She is a little beauty...all coloured up with Reno Art markers and white gel pen polka dots..



Just a simple card design with added Music Note and Rose die..and paper from my stash...


*****************************************************************************

Next up we have a flying Elephant...it's true...I have the photos right here...



There she is..BUTTERFLY ELLY  now how cute is this Flying Elephant..


Another simple card with a huge twine bow and some little flowers from WOC..



Not sure what was going on with this photo..must have been trying to get arty..

Anyway there you are.. the sweet new releases from SASAYAKI GLITTER..

Thanks so much for stopping by...only 4 more sleeps and I can get a day off..lol..today is Monday and I had the longest hard weekend.

See you soon..

Luv CHRISSYxx






20 comments:

Janette said...

Gorgeous cards, those images are really lovely, especially the elephant....
Enjoy your day Chrissy...x

Veerle said...

Both look great Chrissy but I especially like the guiter girl.
Hugs Veerle xxx

Chris said...

Both gorgeous cards Chrissy, sweet images...fab colouring as always and lovely designs. Love the added polka dots on the guitar girl's bows (it's the little things...!) and that impressive twine bow!
Chris
x

KarinsArtScrap said...

Chrissy sweet and beautiful and sweet and gorgeous card
Gr Karin

Kat W said...

Two more fabulously cute images and two more awesome card designs...as always I love your detailing to complement the image and I especially love the beautiful big bow on the elephant card :-)
Big hugs, Kat xx

Lorraine said...

Two gorgeous cards Chrissy. Love the design, colours and image on the first and the very cute ellie on the second
Lorraine x

Lisa Lynn said...

Chrissy, both of your cards are just adorable. I just realized what day it was and that it is the first progressive challenge that I didn't complete, yikes. I totally lost track of my days!!! I have been so busy doing somethings around my house that I haven't been crafting as much and time flies even when you aren't having fun, hehe. It is just when you have other deadlines, LOL.

Brenda's Card Corner said...

Both cards are adorable Chrissy! Beautiful coloring and embellishments!

Brenda

Sarah said...

These are totally brilliant Chrissy. Your colouring is flawless and the designs are wonderful xx

Wendy said...

Both so gorgeous Chrissy, fabulous images, that Ellie is adorable!
Hugs
Wendy xx

pam said...

Two adorable cards Chrissy, love the guitar girl, gorgeous colouring. adorble Elephant card.
Hugs Pam x

crafty-stamper said...

Both great cards love the images and gorgeous bow and music note
Carol x

crafty-stamper said...

Thank you for your comment Chrissy -only just read them-I put craft mat but actually put the inks on my cutting mat lol
Carol x

aussie aNNie said...

Two adorable makes and just love your colouring.xx ♥[aNNie]

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Love them both, great images and beautifully showcased

jimlynn said...

BOTH are super cute. Love your coloring on these too. The little girl with the guitar reminds me of one of Jim's granddaughters. Great cards Chrissy!
Lynn

MiamiKel said...

Oh Chrissy - I don't know where to ioh and awww first! The musical girl with the notes and color combo and sensational coloring is beautiful! And then the cute lil elephant! Both are adorable!

Marilyn said...

Love this card Chrissy and the elephant is so sweet.

chrissy xx said...

Such a sweet image and I LOve your musical die Chrissy.
Now I've never seen an Elephant fly, but, must admit this one is a cutie.
Your embellishments are so pretty and the ribbon is GORgeous.
Chrissyxx

Pia S said...

Sweet guitar playing girl and I like your chosen spot and placement of the die cut musical notes and rose. The elephant image is such a cute one, perfect for mani occadions.