Followers

Thursday, June 22, 2017

DECORATING PIC'S..



Hello Everyone..

I feel much better today, muscle and sore back wise, but now I have a head cold..[sigh]..

Here are some pics of my nearly finished flat..



Prep started last week before my holidays..


With some oop's moments..


The painting started covering that gross wallpaper..



Was taking forever until the speed brush arrived..yay!!..



Lounge done in one afternoon...



Everything put back only to be blinded by the sun...shouldn't.. and not complaining in the middle of Winter..



Shut the drapes helped a bit..



My craft space with nothing much in it...but those venetians were going for good..



New sheers and drapes now I don't want to put craft stuff back in here..[the units cover most the windows..]


Kitchen now clean and fresh....tacky wall paper gone!..



Even had some fabric left over for a new cushion..

So all is done..and the toilet, but we wont go there...

Four days straight painting so did pretty well as I had to move most the stuff out myself or shoved it down one end of the room then pushed it back..good feeling though...just need the carpets cleaned and loads of rubbish outside to get rid of..

Will be back with some crafty stuff soon..not a lot going on in here just yet..

Luv CHRISSYxx











18 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Great job Chrissy. You have beautiful light. You did a lot of hard work and should really be proud!!!

Chris said...

Your hard work paid off Chrissy, it looks lovely!
xx

aussie aNNie said...

Good on you nothing like a freshly painted house, nice sunny rays and a lovely crafting area....love what I see.xx

Jane said...

Blimey!Great job Chrissy....another string to your bow...painter & decorator x

Veerle said...

Wel done Chrissy, looks good. It's amazing what one keeps off stuuf that is never used huh ?! We are moving the bedroom/dresser (smaal one) upstairs as I want that big room downstairs for my shop/workshop space as it now is all in the living room and I want my living room back. But boy oh boy the things we already got rid off. You won't believe. LOL
Have a nice day hope you will feel back 100% soon. Hugs Veerle xxx

Janette said...

No wonder you were aching Chrissy, but well worth it, all looks so fresh and clean, enjoy....x

KarinsArtScrap said...

that looks great Chrissy, love the red bowl on your table love glass.
Gr Karin

*Vicki* said...

It's always so much work to do a renovating! It's amazing what a good paint job can do by changing your entire look! It does look awesome and I really love your window view too! :) I bet you feel better that it's done now. Hope you're feeling better soon! HUGS

Annette said...

Looks fabulous. It'll be a relief to get it all finished, I bet! xx

pam said...

Looks fantastic Chrissy, no wonder your aching though all that pulling and brushing.
Hugs Pam x

Carol S. said...

Well done Chrissy!! Looks gorgeous and must make you feel better now it's done. Hope your cold goes quickly. Have a lovely weekend. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx

Sarah said...

You have done an amazing job Chrissy and I hope you will take some time to enjoy your newly decorated space before you go back to work xx

MiamiKel said...

Oh Chrissy what a beautiful space you have created to Crafton make beautiful cards ! I love all of the natural light !

Dr Sonia S V said...

Wao you have a lot on your hands Chrissy....all the best my friend!

Cheers
Dr Sonia

crafty-stamper said...

Oh my goodnes you did well-a brilliant job-hope your cold feels better soon
Carol x

Pia S said...

Doesn't it feel good when it's all done. Great work(out)!

Words and Pictures said...

Wow - looks like lots of hard work, but the results are certainly worth it. Difficult to be without your crafty space for a long time... I definitely sympathise. Good luck with the final push.
Alison x

Turtle In The Sand said...

Good job Chrissy. Please come do mine. It needs it sooooooo bad. Love the light in your flat! Great fr creating.