Followers

Sunday, August 20, 2017

TURTLES IN LOVE - SASAYAKI GLITTER - DT



Hello Everyone...

The cuddle of a seahorse has passed and now I want a turtle..especially one as cute as these two..




Look at this sweet pair...all cute and in love...



This is my inspiration post for SASAYAKI GLITTER  and I love these cute turtles..

All coloured up with Reno Art markers....blushing cheeks and bloomin' hearts which are "Country Companions stamp & sentiment stamps...[ Get me, using my stamps]



Marianne Creatables border curve die and papers from stash...

So there we go....thanks so much for stopping by and I will catch up with you tomorrow..

I've been eating scorched almond chocolate and have a peanut shell stuck on my tooth...I just looked in the mirror to get if off and I looked like Worzel Gummidge...oooo..didn't half give me a fright..lol..


Luv CHRISSYxx













17 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

super cute and in love for sure. Great card.
xx [aNNie]

KarinsArtScrap said...

fun and sweet card Chrissy
Gr Karin

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous card and love the cute turtles -you made me laugh about your tooth-should have shared a pic :)
Carol x

Veerle said...

They are so adorable Chrissy, love it.
Hugs Veerle x

Carol S. said...

I get a fright whenever I look in the mirror!! I still can't believe I am 70 in 2 weeks!! Where did all those years go?!! The only thing with turtles is the hard bit on their backs! But these 2 are adorable and obviously in turtlelove or is that turtledove!! Gorgeous card and pretty colours. Love the wavy line die. I had a bit of a thing with it the other day and made 10 cards with it! Hope you had a good weekend. and enjoyed your chocolate. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx

pam said...

Wonderful card Chrissy! this image is so cute, love the papers and colours.
Hugs Pam x

jimlynn said...

So cute and fun. I love the way you did the top of this card!
Lynn

Lisa Lynn said...

Chrissy this is so adorable. Love that image and your coloring is just so gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

Fabulous card and love the cute turtles -you made me laugh about your tooth-should have shared a pic :)

ผลบอลเมื่อคืน

MiamiKel said...

Chrissy - this is an absolute delightful!! What a lovely coloring of this very sweet and loving couple of cuties!!! It just is such a happy card!!

Dr Sonia S V said...

Such adorable turtles and love the curved border you added...simply huggable!!!
Hehe
Cheers
Dr Sonia

pinky said...

Hi Worzel, I mean Chrissy lol. Loving these cuties and so beautifully coloured too. Loving the curve, really sets it all off.

Wendy said...

Awww they are super cute! gorgeous card Chrissy.
Hugs
Wendy xx

Words and Pictures said...

Adorable, adorable turtles! When I visited Hong Kong for work last year, I spent a good part of my day off in the city park and got obsessed with the many turtles clambering over one another in one of the pools there - just lovely. And the giant turtles when I took my nephew to the Sea Life aquarium took my breath away. So this made me smile a lot ... lovely colouring as always, and great matted layers.
Alison x

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Chrissy this is so cute what a lovely romantic pair of Turtles, love the papers and the die you have used, smashing card
hugs
lorraine x

Marilyn said...

Oh my... such a perfect 'he asked, she said yes' card. Love it!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Had a looky through and your cards are adorable, beautifully coloured and cute and all are just wonderful.
Faith
x