Followers

Saturday, September 23, 2017

YOU SEXY THING..SASAYAKI GLITTER - DT



Hello Everyone...

Inspiration time for SASAYAKI GLITTER  using this cute.. fun.. and very sexy image..





This is BEACH FROG  and he is super HOT!!!...lol...



He is all coloured up with Reno Art markers and pencils for shading..

Papers from my stash and used a seashell die and some flip flops all fussy cut out..



I coloured in the sky and sand with markers and added some white fabric paint on the shore line for foam.

The umbrella was highlighted with white gel pen..and I stamped a sentiment..

So there you go...thank you so much for stopping by..day light savings starts midnight tonight here in NZ and I must remember to put my clocks forward....cannot be late for work tomorrow...although I will probably be waking everyone up as I go along in the morning..

See you maybe tomorrow..

Luv CHRISSYxx











15 comments:

Janette said...

Chrissy this is such fun, I can think of a few people I would send this to....
We are getting ready to turn our clocks back, dark nights and shivering times..haha, but I do love the seasons so not moaning....xxxx

Chris said...

OOh! And I thought this was a family-friendly blog! Brilliant image and fabulous card Chrissy. That is one hot frog!
Have a great weekend
Chris
x

KarinsArtScrap said...

very cute and beautiful Chrissy
Gr Karin

Dr Sonia S V said...

Hehe your blog post title made me smile!!
Cheers
Dr Sonia

Lisa Lynn said...

Chrissy this is so adorable. LOVE all your great dies to go with this image.

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Chrissy, love the summery scene you've created.
Lorraine x

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous fun card and image -love the shells, flip flops and brilliant waters edge
Carol x

Carol S. said...

A great fun card and love the frog, especially his glasses.........very cool. Fab scene as always. Changing the clocks is such a pain. We have so many to change. Enjoy your Sunday. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx

Wendy said...

Fabulous super cute fun card.
Hugs
Wendy xx

aussie aNNie said...

haha great title lol....awesome card and image and oh my gosh, he's turned green from the sun...
HOT one here today and windy so guess some fire bug will destroy our beauty again.xx [aNNie]

Jane said...

Ooh-la-la! Darned sexy frog. The likeness between the frog and me is uncanny. Love!Love!Love!

pam said...

What a fantastic card Chrissy, cute image and wonderful scene.
Hugs Pam x

debby4000 said...

Absolutely love your fun card, what great scene you've made.
luv
Debby

Pamellia said...

I love this Chrissy! What a fun and cheery card! Love the bright colours, and I can't help but smile at your suntanning froggie! Love how you did the water wave in the background, I had to zoom in because it looks so real! The die cut seashell border is a wonderful touch, amazing design! hugs :)

Pia S said...

Oh, he's fab and looks very content about his beach body. What a great fun summery design! I'm not fully back in business yet, but no plans on getting awol again:)