Followers

Sunday, October 15, 2017

SASAYAKI GLITTER NEW RELEASES..



Hello Everyone...

Time to share some more new and super fun releases for SASAYAKI GLITTER

I have three to share today and will post them all today in the one post so it will be a biggin'..

First up is #116 - Autumn..



Gosh, they are having fun and something I love to do...


These cute kids are coloured with my markers and used kraft card for my base...I cut loads of leaves [Cheery Lynn Designs]....wheelbarrow and watering can [Marianne Designs]..  same with the bird on the branch and grass border...lots of dies today...the watering can was cut with silver board..


I also did some stamping...what possessed me I'm not sure but made it most the way round till I messed up ..lol...found this leave die floating in the stamp draw and the urge hit me to stamp.

                                        .......................................................................................................


SECOND UP....

#118 - Ghost House......



Ooo..this was scary to colour with ghosts and things that go bump in the dark....



Naaa....not really as the image is really cute and really fun to colour with my markers...
I addded gate dies from Cheery Lynn [ first dies I bought years ago ]..

Added a pumpkin and black cat die and added some gold paper behind the cats eyes so he could see better in the dark!!....


And a side view...


                                  .........................................................................................................

And my Third Project is my favourite....

#119 - Witch Frog...



SO much fun to colour with my markers and pencils...

The Pumpkin came out again and so did the spider web dies with the spider down the bottom lurking in the long grass [die]..



The face of the Pumpkin was fussy cut out and I added a little tealight inside the card and..here it is.




FABulous new release as always and thanks so much for stopping by..I know it was a long one..

I'll see you Thursday..

I've been moving my craftroom out of my living space and into the spare room..new TV in there and new tables and stuff..I will share photos soon..

Luv CHRISSYxxx




16 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Chrissy, those are all great cards and really wonderful scenes - your specialty. WOW you were really busy so good thing you had those few days off the other weekend. Can't wait to see your new craft area!!!
That light up on the frog card is awesome. You are so creative.

Janette said...

Chrissy what a fab set of cards, love the top one, they do look like there having such fun...I love all three and all the details you added...
Have a lovely day...xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

3 very beautiful and cute cards Chrissy
Gr Karin

Chris said...

Wowser Chrissy! 3 fabulous cards here, all beautifully designed and such fun...love the froggy one with the tealight inside...it looks amazing lit up!
Chris
x

Brenda's Card Corner said...

Fabulous cards Chrissy! Awesome images and coloring! Great dies, too!

Brenda

Lorraine said...

Three fabulous scenic cards Chrissy. The Halloween house in the middle has to be my favourite. That little ghost is so cute but just love all the details
Lorraine x

pam said...

Three fantastic cards Chrissy, wonderful scene`s you have created.
Love the second ghosty one..
Hugs Pam x

Carol S. said...

A fantastic threesome Chrissy and love the attention to detail. Gorgeous designs using cute images. Looking forward to seeing photos of your new craft room. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx

debby4000 said...

WOW all your cards are fabulous, love the way you got the light to shine in the pumpkin in your last card, brilliant.
luv
Debby

aussie aNNie said...

Too cute are these cards, love them all and your cute added dies.x

Pia S said...

Oooh, fabulous cards, Chrissy, and I love how you decorated them with die cuts to match the themes of the images. It makes these cards so special. And the tea light idea is just brilliant!

Loose Stitches said...

All three of your cards are beautiful Chrissy, love the scenes you created on them! I am one of your new followers. :)
Hugs, Sherry x
Loose Stitches and Unraveled Threads

MiamiKel said...

Oh chrissy, these three cards are marvelous! I love the tea light card most of all! How lovely and creative - so much detail on your cards! I'm in love! Thanks for sharing! ♥

Veerle said...

This kids image is really fun Chrissy as are your spooky cards.
Hugs Veerle x

Marilyn said...

Love these cards Chrissy, each and every one of them. That die cut cat is so fun with the yellow eyes... spooky!

crafty-stamper said...

All great cards Chrissy pumpkin lookd good with the tealight behind,love the little spider in the grass-cats eyes look brilliant and great selection of die-cut garden tools on the first one
Carol x