Followers

Friday, November 24, 2017

BARRY'S BACK..JUST FOR TODAY.



Hello Everyone...

I had a wonderful day off today...spent too much money when I went out for glue!.. but managed to get plenty of crafting time and quite a few projects done too..

This one I finished a few days ago and it is my favourite Bear of all time from the now closed Stampfairy Store...This is Barry...




My little fuzzy friend with that adorable expression..



He is feeding his birds in the snow[ and I forgot to snow up the trees..]


Coloured with Faber Castell pencils like the old days with Barry..fluffy snow trim on his hat and sparkly on the birdhouse..



Aww..I was just showing off an artsy shot cause it didn't blurr...

Challenges to enter...

Animals Friends Challenge   [anything goes must have an animal]


Thanks so much for stopping by..I'll see you tomorrow..

Luv CHRISSYxx






18 comments:

Pamellia said...

This is wonderful Chrissy! Love the little bear and the wintery forest you created!! I hear you about the shopping, I go out for one thing and come back with a whole bag of stuff! Somebody stop me!! lol

Sue B said...

Awww this is so sweet Chrissy. I love Barry too - he has such a sweet expression on his face. You’ve created a wonderful snowscape for him. Love those fab trees and snowflakes!!
Hope you have a good weekend
Love and hugs, Sue B xx

Dreja said...

Sehr schön gemacht. Danke für deine Teilnahme bei den Animal Friends.
LG Dreja

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful card Chrissy
Gr Karin

Lisa Lynn said...

Chrissy your card is just gorgeous. Another beautiful scene.

Lisa Lynn said...

Chrissy your card is just gorgeous. Another beautiful scene.

Chris said...

Lovely to see Barry again Chrissy, beautiful colouring and fabulous design as always (I expect the sun shone briefly and snow melted from the trees ...:)
Chris
x

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous christmassy scene, Barry looks fab
Lorraine x

Carol S. said...

Gosh!! I haven't seen Barry for ages!! He is adorable and beautifully coloured. As always, a pretty scene. Have a lovely weekend. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card, Barry looks so cute!
Wendy xx

Brenda's Card Corner said...

Adorable card Chrissy! Beautiful coloring on this sweet guy...love your scene!

Brenda

aussie aNNie said...

These images were my all time favourite too and pity they are not around anymore but your card is pure delight.
Expensive glue? Hey you only live once.xx[aNNie]🎄

Sylvia said...

Adorable card, Chrissy.Love the sweet beer and the beautiful scene.Enjoy your weekend.

Gr, Sylvia

Sarah said...

Awwwww, I love Barry and miss the Stamp fairy very much!! A great card, as always Chrissy. I am off to print some Barry's!! xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

He is such a cutie and live the little forest

crafty-stamper said...

Really cute Chrissy and great die-cuts
Carol x

Veerle said...

aaaah such a cutie Chrissy. Always love your cards with him in the picture.
Hugs Veerle x

Wendy said...

Adorable card Chrissy...Thanks for joining in with the Cuties :)
Wendy x