Followers

Friday, November 17, 2017

NEARLY ALL WHITE..FOR DIGITAL DELIGHTS..



Hello Everyone..

I'm late with this post as I forgot to schedule it and I have smacked my hand and promised not to do it again..

This is my inspiration post for Delightful Thursday with "DIGITAL DELIGHTS "

This cute wee fellow is called "Waiting For Santa "..



My background is all dies with white cardstock then added the coloured image after fussy cutting..
I made the sign post and added white gel pen to the tree and a few white highlights on the string of lights across the kennel..



I love trees and hills and snow and been making lots of backgrounds lately to use up with images..



Now I just have to learn how to take the yellow out of my photos and not turning them blue..

Thanks so much for stopping by and all the wonderful comments you leave..

Luv CHRISSYxx








13 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Chrissy you had a lot going on so sometimes that happens. This is a gorgeous card. Just love the white background scene. Hang in there the weekend is coming...not sure if this is your work weekend or off. Hugs.

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my I am loving this so much Chrissy that doggy is so cute, love the white background design this is one ACE make
hugs
lorraine x

Janette said...

What a gorgeous image, so,so cute...love your card Chrissy, the white trees are lovely.....have a good weekend...xx

Pamellia said...

Beautiful Chrissy! What a wonderful image, you can't help but smile when you see this little guy with his Santa hat on! ha! Love the rolling wintery hills in the background, really makes your puppy stand out! hugs :)

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous Chrissy
Gr Karin

MiamiKel said...

Oh Chrissy I absolutely. Love your darling card !!! Such a cute image and of course I love all things puppy !! I just made a card that's nearly all white oh I hope I can play along in your challenge too!!

crafty-stamper said...

love the cute image and beautiful colouring-really stands out against the all white background
Carol x

Brenda's Card Corner said...

Awesome scene Chrissy! Love the all white background for this sweet image! Fabulous coloring...love the sign! Have a great weekend!

Brenda

Veerle said...

Really lovely your focal image against that white background Chrissy. Beautiful. Hugs Veerle xxx

pam said...

Love your beautiful cute image Chrissy, perfect wintry background.
Hugs Pam x

aussie aNNie said...

Perfection on a card.xx[aNNie]🎄

Marilyn said...

This is a brilliant design Chrissy! I like all the white layered background which really makes the coloured image pop right out. Very striking.

Pia S said...

The sentiment placed on the sign is a great idea to make it fit in with the image and design. Love that you kept the background in all white.