Followers

Monday, December 18, 2017

NEW RELEASE FOR SASAYAKI GLITTER..



Hello Everyone...

Time is ticking and the big day is getting closer and closer...how exciting and I hope all your plans are going well.....shopping all done....decorations up and looking pretty.....food in the fridge..oh gosh, it is all too much...I'm working on Christmas day as usual but hopefully all done by evening meal time as that is when we all get together and P A R T Y ...

So back to why we are here...

New release day for SASAYAKI GLITTER  and I have three sample to share...

First up is " Christmas Friends"..



Who wooda thunk a Dinosaur and a Turtle as best mates..



Great image to colour using my markers and pencils....white gel pen for highlights and glossy accent eyes..



Snow bank dies and pom pom on their hats..and papers I found in my stash!..

***********************************************************************

Next up.... " Letter to Santa"..



Another fun image...tongue out [familiar sight]...and writing furiously..



My bike die and fabulous tree die with baubles of liquid drops...



Coloured up with markers and pencils and white gel pen detail on the bike..the sentiment is from a clear set I have and it says.." Writing a list and checking it twice"..

**************************************************************************

A now we have, last but not least. this little sweetie called.." Christmas Morning "..



Too cute...all coloured again with markers and white gel pen highlights...[ love her wee jammies..]



Pom pom trim....stitched circle...tree with white baubles and a sentiment stamp I have had forever and was perfect for this image....


Hope you can see it..



Her glasses are all glossied up and she is adorable..

Right I'm off to work,...thanks so much for stopping by and hope you enjoyed this new release..

Luv CHRISSYxx














10 comments:

Janette said...

Where to begin Chrissy, a gorgeous set of cards, no favourite today as they all look fabulous....
Shame you have to work Christmas day, I am more or less done apart from waiting on my last food delivery then hopefully can enjoy the season....xxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

very cute and gorgeous cards Chrissy
Gr Karin

aussie aNNie said...

Great displays tonight Chrissy. My mail arrived today and it's gorgeous.xx
Thank you. ♥[aNNie]🎄⛄

Chris said...

You've done a wonderful job with these cute new release images Chrissy! All three cards are lovely, beautifully coloured and beautifully designed.
Hope you have a good day at work!
Chris
x

Brenda's Card Corner said...

Adorable cards Chrissy! Fabulous coloring, dies and scenes! I have a few stocking stuffers to get but other than cooking/baking I am DONE!

Brenda

MiamiKel said...

Wow Chrissy - you have been busy! Each of these are beautiful! So much Christmas and holiday cheer!

Lisa Lynn said...

Chrissy, all of those cards are just gorgeous. You have done such a great job...I don't know how you keep up! You are amazing. You are also way ahead of me on the prep, hehe.

Pamellia said...

These are all so adorable Chrissy! Love that snail with the Santa hats! ha! The little girl with the spotted pjs is just too cute. Your colouring is amazing! hugs :)

Words and Pictures said...

What a great post, Chrissy - all three cards are delightful. I love the snail and turtle - completely adorable (I see you call him a dinosaur, but he looks like a snail to me!), and the list-maker is so much fun, especially those fab baubles on the tree. Great quote on the final one, and your little miss is so sweet in her pyjamas.
Alison x

pam said...

Adorable card designs Chrissy, fantastic images and colours, love your fabulous layouts.
Hugs Pam x