Followers

Tuesday, February 20, 2018

HIP HIP HOORAY!...I MADE IT..DT FOR SASAYAKI GLITTER



Hello Everyone..

I have a cute hippo to share today from the SASAYAKI GLITTER STORE

This is CLOWN HIPPO #74

Right...here he is..BUT...when I did the background he sort of blended in with it and the background went blotchy too and I was not happy..so I have tried to fix it..



Now that is a bit better although I could have taken it out more, but it is better..

Here are the close up's..

       

They are a bit better..




I love my die cut bike with lots of white gel pen highlights..



and I like the sentiment stamps with one hanging from the other...

So there we go...the wind is coming up so better go a batten down the hatches..hopefully see you tomorrow..

Thanks so much for stopping by..

Luv CHRISSYxx

 PS...only 3 more sleeps and then 15 days off..I'm very quietly excited..my clients are not...lol..








17 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Chrissy, this is so adorable. Love all the balloons. Great scene. What a fun card.

aussie aNNie said...

BRILLIANT card and love that bike die cut, you will have to PM me the details, please....could use it on Sofia's card as she will be getting a new little bike for her birthday. Three sleeps, wow, I am sure your clients will miss you but maybe you can get away for a while..
[aNNie' blog]
 ❤️

Debbie said...

Wow what a fantastic fun card Chrissy. Sorry it's been a while but hopefully I'll be able to pop by more often now. Loving all the layers and colours. Amazing as always. Big hugs dear friend.xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful and sweet card Chrissy
Gr Karin

Pamellia said...

Fabulous card Chrissy. Love your wee hippo, he's so adorable. Such a bright and cheery card! hugs :)

Janette said...

Oh this is fabulous Chrissy, really love it and all the sweet details, so cute...xxx

jimlynn said...

Fabulous! Love that clown and your entire card Chrissy. I can just see him trying to ride that tiny bicycle too. Fun card and so amazing to see all the different elements you have on it.
Lynn

Brenda's Card Corner said...

Adorable card Chrissy! Fabulous coloring and dies! I hope you have something fun planned for your days off!

Brenda

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous fun card love the cute hippo and the die-cut bike is brilliant
Carol x

pinky said...

You really made it pop with the fix Chrissy, I love it and all the little embellishments!

Liz McGuire, said...

Super cute, bright and cheery, love it!Liz x

pam said...

Fabulous card Chrissy, love these cheerful colours, fabulous image and die cuts, don`t we mess about trying to get the look we want lol. perfect!!!
Hugs Pam x

Sarah said...

I love this cheerful fella Chrissy, beautifully done!! xx

Carol S. said...

Stunning card Chrissy and the detail is amazing. Love the bike die. I think I have one, that was free on a magazine a few years ago and never used! Absolutely brilliant detail! Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx

Wendy said...

Fabulous card Chrissy, super cute!
Wendy xx

Chris said...

Such a fun card Chrissy, love the bright colours and gorgeous die cuts and that hippo is a really cute little guy! Great fix on the background too, that shading really did the trick. You've earnt your break ...enjoy every minute!
Chris
x

Pia S said...

Such a sweet and cheerful design. The shading makes a difference and love the bike and the effect of the white gel pen. Great work!