Followers

Tuesday, February 13, 2018

I DO....IN RAROTONGA



Hello Everyone...

Well, I don't really say I do in Rarotonga...but the young modern couple who this card is for are going to or maybe already have..I cannot remember when the date was for, except it was in February..


We have the sand and sea with foam [ I don't do good liquid pearls do I..]......and the Bride and Groom.



We have kraft card...butterfly frame....leaves....and Mr & Mrs..


Modern without too much fuss was the order and I did my best..

Thanks so much for stopping by...see you in a couple of days..

luv CHRISSYxx






14 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

BEAUTIFUL. Stunning card and love the frame.x [aNNie]

🐰

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's very beautiful Chrissy
Gr Karin

Lisa Lynn said...

Chrissy, this is gorgeous!!! Love your design. Those dies are beautiful and you put all together so well.

Sarah said...

This is a lovely wedding card Annie, a great design and gorgeous frame xx

Janette said...

Stunning card, that frame is so pretty I love it...xx

Chris said...

It's beautiful Chrissy, love how you've framed the wedding couple.
Chris
x

Pamellia said...

Absolutely gorgeous Chrissy! I am loving that amazing die cut frame, so fancy and intricate and perfect for the occasion! Your bride and groom are delightful and the black Mr & Mrs, adds a lovely touch of contrast! Beautiful wedding/anniversary card! hugs :)

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Chrissy, lovely design - so elegant
Lorraine x

jimlynn said...

Very modern and very beautiful!!! Love everything about this gorgeous card.
Lynn

pam said...

Beautiful Chrissy, love how you've framed the wedding couple, on this wonderful beach scene.
Hugs Pam x

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous wedding card Chrissy love the beautiful dies
Carol x

pinky said...

Gorgeous card Chrissy, loving that butterfly frame too.

Pia S said...

You managed to keep it romantic and detailed and avoiding the ‘fuss’. I like the sand and ocean theme and colors.

Whisper said...

Absolutely stunning, luv Sam x