Followers

Friday, February 9, 2018

MOTHER PENGUIN..



Hello Everyone..

I bought a magazine a few weeks ago and inside was this awesome die of a Penguin and it's baby..
So I made a card today and I really like it..even if I did put the inside of the die back in crooked ....it looked straight at the time..



So very cute these two are, so I made a Mothers day card..I have not got my Mum any more but a friend is giving it to hers so it will be appreciated..

The papers are new too, lots of glitter papers and lovely turquoise colours..

I coloured the little penguins with a marker and the fish was die cut with silver mirri.

I placed the white cut on the mothers front back in the hole....and botched it!!...but from a distance it looks okay..



Die cut the word MUM.. and the other sentiment from a stamp set my friend sent me for Christmas and I have used it heaps lately...lots of lovely sentiment stamps in the set..

So what else has been going on..well, I will tell you..I won at " CUTTLEBUG MANIA " and received my prize of 3 digi stamps, so that made me happy..I also won at " CRAFTING WITH FRIENDS " and received a stamp set and matching die, so that made me happy too..I got a pay rise which made me happy also.. so I went out and bought a car..yay!!...

I have a secret too which I will tell you about soon and of course I just started at " WINTER WONDERLAND CHALLENGES"..and everything is just so AWESOME at the moment..hope it lasts..

A little bit of cuteness...Mother and daughter..Wicket...excuse me...MY CHAIR!!





So thanks so much for stopping by...I will see you tomorrow..

Luv CHRISSYxx





15 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Brilliant card Chrissy, nothing looks out of place to me except those kitties, how dare they take your chair...hugs.x [aNNie]
 ❤️

Janette said...

Beautiful card, I really love the image, not seen that before, adorable...
Glad your having a nice run of good luck, good things come to good people they say, fingers crossed it continues...xx

Sarah said...

What a brilliant card Chrissy, a fab use for that sweet penguin die. Lady luck is certainly smiling on you...long may it continue my friend!! Gorgeous kittys xx

crafty-stamper said...

Aaaawww gorgeous card Chrissy love the dies and looks straight to me -congrats on your wins too-love the cute kitties
Carol x

Tracy said...

Hi Chrissy
Fabulous creation and design. I too have this die but not used it yet.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Unknown said...

Hi Chrissy what a fun looking card I love it.
Thank you for sharing

Hugs Debs xx
http://debsartliffscards.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

Lisa Lynn said...

Chrissy, this card is adorable. Just love the dies and that sparkly paper. Congrats on your job and car. Also congrats on Winter Wonderland. Aww the mama and baby look like they have moved in...mama doesn't look like she is going back to the neighbor's, hehe. Wicket is getting big and still is so cute.

Lisa Lynn said...

Ohhhhhh....I will keep saying my prayers that a rich man comes your way, hehe. Then you will be set, LOL.

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautifulllllll Chrissy
Gr Karin

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Oh this is so cute love it

jimlynn said...

Looks straight to me and also fabulous!!! I love those penguins. VERY nice!!!
The kitties are so cute.
Lynn

pam said...

You have made me feel guilty not using this die! as I`ve had them months!!!
your card is totally gorgeous Chrissy, wow you must be on a winning streak! mm now I wonder what you are keeping from us.
Hugs Pam x

Anonymous said...

so cute!

Elma

Pia S said...

Oh, this is so adorable, i thinks it’s perfect as a mother’s day design, and many other occasions as well. So glad for you that many happy things are going on in your life. Enjoy!

Whisper said...

Aaaah so cute and adorable, luv Sam x