Followers

Friday, May 25, 2018

AND NOW A BABY CARD..



Hello Everyone...

Brr..Winter showed it's ugly head today..Autumn nearly gone and the first day of Winter coming up...so the calendar says....at least I have my flushes to keep me warm..lol..

I have a baby card to share today, a rather special one for my Grandaughter and her partner...


I used dies and lots of circles die cut out with scrap papers that I had saved and just could not throw away...so glad I didn't..


I had loads of fun making this card, just glueing circles down and colouring the die train, giraffe and the stork bringing the baby..


I even had circles, along with the safety pins inside the card..


There's the side view...and down below, my precious boy.


2 weeks old here, and my Daughter took the photograph..
 My Great Grandson " Hadley "..

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I will see you Tomorrow..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Challenges to enter...

Cute Card Thursday   [little boy blue]

Crafty Gals Corner  [anything goes]

The Crafty Addicts  [anything goes] 

2 Crafty Critter Crazies   [ anything goes with  a critter.]





13 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

super sweet and beautiful Chrissy
Gr Karin

Chris said...

Huge congratulations to you and your family on the arrival your gorgeous great grandson, what a beautiful photo, he's absolutely perfect!
Fab card too, love the cute die cuts and the lovely design.
Chris
x

Veerle said...

Wow Chrissy a "great" grandson ?! Congrats.
Gorgeous baby card. Hugs Veerle x

jimlynn said...

Oh my goodness!!! What a beautiful baby. So sweet and pretty. Your daughter took a great photo too.
Love your sweet card too. So much fun and it's going to be something they'll treasure forever.
Congrats on that pretty baby.
Lynn

Janette said...

Big congratulations Chrissy, how wonderful and he is beautiful, so sweet...I love the card you made for him, filled with love, of course...enjoy, precious moments...xx

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card Chrissy and love all the die-cuts but I am afraid all eyes will be on your gorgeous new Great Grandsonlove the name too--congrats to all
Carol x

Donna Ellis said...

Oh my goodness, Chrissy! Such a precious photo of your great grandson! Isn't that a beautiful photo and a gorgeous baby?! Thanks for sharing - and thanks for sharing your very special baby card - darling with those cute little animals and fabulous colors! A keepsake for sure! So glad I got to see your critter project showcased at the 2 Crafty Critter Crazies Challenge. Thanks for supporting us, and we hope to see more of your pretty creations in the future. Please check back to see if you are a winner or our next guest designer. Sending you wishes for a wonderful day!
Smiles,
Donna
{Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

*Vicki* said...

Hello my friend! I have missed you so much! :) ADORABLE first of all is this precious baby boy!! Congrats to you gma!! Your card is super cute with the little train scene and the adorable animals gathering around!! I have not stopped following my dear, I just sort of fell off the computer grid for a while and have started a new blog! Hope you will stop by when you get a chance! SENDING HUGS

Sarah said...

Oh my goodness Chrissy the card is special but baby Hadley steals the show today. He is so handsome xx

pam said...

Beautiful card Chrissy.
Gorgeous Great Grandson, what a beautiful photo..
Hugs Pam x

Lisa Lynn said...

Chrissy, the card is gorgeous and so is the babe. Congratulations!!!

aussie aNNie said...

OMG This is so cute and baby is adorable...hugs to Hadley.xxx
Have a lovely weekend.






[aussie aNNie blog]

Kleri said...

Huge congratulations to you and your family!Beautiful card!Thank you for sharing with us at the Crafty Gals Corner!Hope you join us again soon!
Hugs
Kleri DT
http://craftygalscornerchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/
http://kefartworx.co.uk/ (My blog)