Followers

Sunday, May 20, 2018

REMINDER FOR ADDICTED TO STAMPS..



Hello Everyone..

Gosh, I'm a little late early [ had my dates mixed up] with my post for the reminder of the ADDICTED TO STAMPS CHALLENGE
Annie is our hostess this time and has chosen the theme of... RIBBONS GALORE..

For my project I used this freebie image from " Lacy Sunshine " called..


Patchy Penny's Patchwork Apples..



All coloured up with my markers and pencils for shading...


and loaded the side edge with ribbons to hold the card together...also made some apples for embellishments...



I made a side opening card this time and will add pages when I'm ready for a small booklet type card.

So there we go....thanks so much for stopping by, hope your weekend is going well..

Luv CHRISSYxx







9 comments:

jimlynn said...

What a wonderful, sweet, pretty, and cute image!!! I just love her! Your entire card is so pretty and I love that ribbon treatment on the side. Outstanding.
Lynn

pam said...

Gorgeous card Chrissy, love the cute image and wonderful ribbon detail.
Pam x

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful Chrissy love all the ribbons-the fabulous colouring and the cute little apples
Carol x

Chris said...

Well Chrissy you've certainly smashed the 'ribbons galore'!!! Your card is fabulous, love the colouring of the sweet image, the polka dot paper with apples to match! Those ribbons look fantastic! Enjoy the remainder of the weekend
Chris
x

Lisa Lynn said...

Chrissy this gorgeous. Just love all the ribbons.

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous Chrissy

Gr Karin

Sarah said...

Absolutely Stunning!! The ribbon detail is amazing Chrissy xx

Wendy said...

So gorgeous Chrissy, fabulous image and love your ribbons.
Wendy xx

aussie aNNie said...

Back from my holidays and catching up with my comments.
A beautiful card and gorgeous colours...stunning design.xx
[aussie aNNie blog]