Followers

Friday, July 20, 2018

INSPIRATION DAY FOR SASAYAKI GLITTER..


Hello Everyone..

I'm using my laptop today..it is a " new" second hand  one and I do not have a mouse so I have to scroll with my finger..I'm not happy..I'm confused and out of my comfort zone..my main PC has had a nervous breakdown and I have lost my e mails and and my DT comment stuff and everything is so slow and my Tech is off with a broken back so I'm on my own..

But apart from that what a great day!

It is inspiration time for SASAYAKI GLITTER and I chose this cute guy called " Mouse on a Bike "


Oh, he was so fun to colour and play with..

I made my road for him to ride on and added the die cut town behind...
A bit of a cloudy day but the sun is peeking out from behind the cloud..


Then I started to add the grass..and added it...and added it...

Until I had a forest of grass along the road side..at least it would be a soft landing if he fell off..


So there we go...SASAYAKI GLITTER  has loads of adorable and fun images in store..so pop on over pick up a few and have fun..


Thanks for stopping by...

and just a note to say my PC came back on and this post transferred itself so I finished up my post  here..I could not add photos from laptop, so all is well with the world now..

Luv CHRISSYxx




14 comments:

Doreen said...

What a fabulously cute card,love it.xxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

cute and so very beautiful chrissy

crafty-stamper said...

Love the cute mouse and great background -all the lush grass looks great ours is all scorched and brown with all this hot weather--great scene you created and glad your PC is back on I couldn't get on with a laptop and couldn't add my pics either we take these things for granted until they don't work!!!
Carol x

Chris said...

Chrissy you are the master at creating these fabulous little scenes, this makes me think of an illustration for a child's picture book with that cute little mouse riding his bike, so pleased he's wearing his cycle helmet and that it's a little bit cloudy so he doesn't get too hot and tired. Wonder where he's going....you could make up a whole story from this card!
So pleased your PC decided to play nice a!
Chris
x

aussie aNNie said...

Design of this card is so FABULOUS and love your creativity...that grass is amazing as is the road...xx

Janette said...

Really clever layout Chrissy, such a sweet, fun card...xx

jimlynn said...

SOOO cute with that traveling mouse! Precious card Chrissy.
Hope things straighten out with your computer soon. Things like that are so frustrating.
Lynn

*Vicki* said...

I do hate it when computers don't want to cooperate!! LOL! Hope your back feels better soon! Your mouse is absolutely sweet as can be and you've just made the perfect scene for him too!! I just love all of the grassy field details you've done! Excellent work my friend! HUGS

Carol S. said...

Wow Chrissy!!! How long did that whole lawn take you to do?!!! Amazing and another fabulous Chrissy Scene creation. I am sitting with my laptop on my lap and doing my commenting. It did take me a while to get used to not having a mouse but it makes life a bit easier, as I can watch my fave TV programs and do my commenting. Have a lovely weekend. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx

Lisa Lynn said...

Chrissy this is so adorable. A great scene. You were busy with that grass.

Pamellia said...

Computers are a fantastic thing when they're working, but boy oh boy, when they aren't, they can just about ruin your spirits! Hope you get it worked out. The card is just wonderful, how fun is that little mouse! Love all the grass, really makes the scene feel dimensional! hugs :)

pinky said...

Oh wow Chrissy what a gorgeous wee scene you have created! I'm loving your grass too, I so struggle to do grass!! Glad you got sorted in the end. We are such creatures of habit that it's so easy to be knocked when things go wrong.

Marianne's Craftroom said...

So cute what a fun scene

Pia S said...

To my knowledge no one knows how to color in grass like you do. Sweet scene, fun with the one cloud upside down and the card is totally adorable.