Followers

Monday, September 3, 2018

SEPTEMBER CHALLENGE TIME WITH SASAYAKI GLITTER..



Hello Everyone...

New challenge time over at the SASAYAKI GLITTER BLOG  and our theme this month is..
" SCHOOL "..  a school theme is what we are after and the SASAYAKI GLITTER STORE
has some wonderful and fun school theme images to play with, but of course you can enter our challenge with any image..as long as it fits the theme..

So for my project I used this fun image called " LIBRARY ANTS "  and as long as they are going to school and not into my kitchen, well, they can stay.


They are fun little critters, and intelligent too!!..


All coloured up with my markers and papers from my stash..


I made them some books ...


but I noticed they didn't do their homework as the pages are blank..

So there we go...thanks so much for stopping by and I will see you tomorrow [I think]..

Luv CHRISSYxx






15 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

ADORABLE card and love these ants....they are like mice, love them just on paper to colour.xx

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous, love the fab image.xxx

Janette said...

Fabulous Chrissy, great image and I love those cute little book, great idea..xx

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous card Chrissy love the cute ants and little book embellishments--must admit not seen many ants this Summer
Carol x

Pia S said...

They’re so cute. And the little books you made for them, I so love them tiny little embellies, what a clever idea. Super card!

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous and cute Chrissy
Gr Karin

pinky said...

Ah that is so cute Chrissy. Loving those wee mini books too. Pure genius!

Marianne's Craftroom said...

This is so cute love it

*Vicki* said...

Oh my goodness I can't get over those wee little books! What an adorable card and fabulous details on this Chrissy!! HUGS :)

Sarah said...

Naughty little ants not doing their homework!! Love the little books, such a lovely touch Chrissy. An amazing card xx

Veerle said...

LOVE this, so cute.
Hugs Veerle xx

Lisa Lynn said...

Chrissy this is so adorable. Just love the books that you have in the corner. Too cute.

Anja v K@@rten said...

So so so cute....
Creatieve groetjes, Anja

Janice said...

Such a cute card and the little books are a perfect embellishment.
Janice x

Words and Pictures said...

Oh, those ants are adorable - perfect for a back to school card, since they're notoriously hard-working! Love the tiny little books you made for them.
Alison x