Followers

Monday, October 1, 2018

CHRISTMAS CRAFTS ALL YEAR ROUND DT..



Hello Everyone..

This is my second project today, there is one down below if you wish to have a nosey..

So this time round at  CHRISTMAS CRAFTS ALL YEAR ROUND   our theme this month is..Santa/Elf/Fairy..all are my favourites but I ended up choosing an Elf..


She is so beautiful and wonderful to colour..

I used flower soft and fun flock for her fur trim and justl ots of sparkle..


Papers from my stash and a snowflake border die[ love that..] and of course snowflakes..

There's the side view..

Challenges to enter...

Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas challenge  [Anything goes as long as it is Christmas]

Patti's Creations  [Fairytale /  Fantasy]

QKR Stampede  [anything goes]


Thanks so much for stopping by..I only have 4 more sleeps and I'm having 15 days off work..so excited, not going any where just going to do what ever I feel like doing. .

Luv CHRISSYxx











18 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous Chrissy
Gr Karin

Janette said...

Gorgeous card Chrissy love the image, so cute..xx

Chris said...

Sweet image, fabulous colouring and lots of lovely sparkle...love the fun flock, it looks so touchable!
Chris
x

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Chrissy, she looks fab and I love all the sparkly snowflakes
Lorraine x

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card and image Chrissy love the sparkly dies and texture on her hat
Carol x

Marilyn said...

Love what you've done with this card Chrissy. There's just enough of the patterned paper to give interest but not to take over the card.. I like how the pretty image is the main focus. The snowflakes are lovely on here.

*Vicki* said...

WOW!! The texture on her hat trimming looks incredible!! I just love your delicate snowflake dies and pretty papers my friend!! Beautifully done! HUGS

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,love the beautifully coloured image.xxx

pinky said...

Chrissy this is so gorgeous, what a cutie! I love how you added the flock!

pam said...

Gorgeous Christmas card Chrissy, adorable image.
Pam x

Carol S. said...

Below one first. She is beautiful and the card design for her is too. Very pretty.
Christmas one is amazing and absolutely stunning. Perfection. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx

MiamiKel said...

Chrissy this is aboslutely stunning! I love the holiday feel and the flocking is sensational!

aussie aNNie said...

Stunning card my friend, love love love how you coloured this gorgeous image in and the wonderful dies and oh everything is so pretty,xxx

debby4000 said...

Fabulous Elf card, love all the details.
luv
Debby

Marianne's Craftroom said...

She is fab, love her hair, great card

Pia S said...

Ah, two weeks of being able to what you want and when you want, that sounds wonderful. I’m guessing there will be some time spent in the craftroom? Sweet card, I love traditional colors and sparkle on Christmas cards, and this one has both.

Julie Odil said...

What a cute elf! Thanks for joining us this week at QKR Stampede Challenge Blog. Julie, DT member

flossbite said...

Such a beautiful card. Lovely colouring. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas Challenge.