Followers

Sunday, October 14, 2018

ROSES ARE RED..



Hello Everyone..

Okay, I played with Oxides and had a lot of fun and really I was able to make 5 very quick cards after the inks were properly dry, and that was a good thing..

But now I needed Flowers...I love flowers and colouring them, but I only had one or 2 stamps and spent my money..lol..so I went onto the Internet and loaded in my browser ." Free colouring pictures/drawings of flowers to colour."..you have to be pretty precise with your description or they will give you pictures of trucks in a garden!..

So I found plenty to play with, printed them out, and coloured and coloured and here is one.


I used my Altenew markers for this one and they really are lovely to use..

I white heat embossed the sentiment..



and just kept the card real simple..

Thanks for stopping by..Brr..we had a frost this morning and it is really cold..welcome Summer..REALLY!!..hope your weekend goes wonderfully and I will see you tomorrow..

P.S.
Miss Holly is home and trying me to get out all the time..she has never been in a dirt box..she was born outside and had to fend for herself from there..after 24hrs of not peeing I open the door and said GO!..she went, and did it and came back onto the couch..clever girl..



Luv CHRISSYxx

14 comments:

Dr Sonia S V said...

I love red roses and your card is simply divine!!!
Cheers
Dr Sonia

Carol S. said...

Beautifully coloured roses Chrissy and a gorgeous card. Miss Holly looks very comfortable and well on the mend. Have a lovely weekend. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx

Chris said...

So beautiful Chrissy, your colouring is amazing!!!
Clever little cat, bet you're so happy to have her home...well when you're not worrying that is!!!
Chris
x

aussie aNNie said...

Ms Holly is adorable, bless her she is better.
Your colouring is stunning, and I have the altenew markers too, I work in with an on line store in Sydney and she gives the products to me basically below cost to promote...am happy with that...not used them yet but I will...
Keep on having fun, and playing as I love seeing your results...perfect roses.xx

Janette said...

Oh my word Chrissy I am in love with these, beautiful and coloured to perfection...
So happy to see your sweet Holly is doing better and how clever is she too...xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous Chrissy
Gr Karin

chrissy xx said...

What FAB colours Chrissy.
LOve your embossed sentiment too.
Not seen Miss Holly before looking forward to getting to know her.
Chrissyxx

Meihsia Liu said...

Love your gorgeous card, Chrissy. Your coloring is awesome. Miss Holly is super cute! :)

Sarah said...

What incredible colouring Chrissy...really amazing shading, you clever thing!! I am so pleased that Holly is home in your tender, loving care xx

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful image and fabulous colouring Chrissy -glad to see Holly is home and sounds like she is recovering well
Carol x

Lisa Lynn said...

Chrissy, this is gorgeous. Love the vibrant color. Hope that she does well.

pinky said...

This is very striking and beautiful Chrissy! Glad to see Miss Holly is safely back home!!

Pia S said...

Impressive coloring. I need new markers, I bought altenew inks a few weeks ago, and if the pens are as good as the inks, I’m interested.

*Vicki* said...

The roses are gorgeous and you've done such an amazing job with the coloring too!! Great card is keep CAS to show off the image nicely too! Well done my friend! Your kitty is so sweet looking and glad she's home and doing clever things! :) HUGS